Bellazon

Redheads

Qball

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:laugh: Oops :ninja: I thought I saved them as the names :ninja: . Well, I guess I'll have to get them from my new fashion USB when I get home, but off the top of my head the one with poloraid with the super thin eyebrows name is Georgina something and here's a couple randoms I know by name...

Johanna

johannaf18.jpg

Sarah Pauley

sarahpauley.jpg

Veronika Diamant

jimflx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

How has there not been a post here since November? That is surprising to me. Anyway, no pictures here; this is strictly a resurrection post; so I guess I'll toss in my two cents on (Natural.) redheads. I've got mixed feelings about redheads. I don't like really curly/frizzy hair or the somewhat rounded and undefined bone structure that many redheads have, and freckles are sort of a case-to-case thing for me as to whether I like them or not, so I can't really say that I have a "thing" for redheads in general. However, absolutely nothing in this world can compare to exceptionally beautiful redheads. They are quite simply the absolute best. Their incredible rarity sucks, but that just makes them all the more special.

• 6 years later...