Bellazon

Megan Ewing

I can field that one.  :fun: Megan gave pictures of herself and her son to Trimalynn-- her son is so freaking adorable I can't even...!  :wub:

And you're going to be finishing college soon, Abbey? Lucky-- I just started and my first semester is kicking my ass!!  :blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow!! OMG I can't believe it. This is like the best news I've heard in a while. Haha.

Yeah FF this is my senior year of college....whoo and the hardest! LOL

Enjoy it while you can because it goes by TOO Fast!! :fun:

Yeah FF this is my senior year of college....whoo and the hardest! LOL

Enjoy it while you can because it goes by TOO Fast!! :fun:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, it definitely is! I have so hoped this moment would come someday because of Trim's fantastic website, but I admit I thought it was less and less likely as the years went by... :blush:

And senior year is the HARDEST?! :o Oh man, I might not even make it to that point, then, cuz I will hav DROPPED DEAD OF EXHAUSTION! :cry: But you have to do a senior thesis and stuff then, right? Ugh... that must not be easy... :ninja:

My senior year was my easiest.  I only had three classes!  I had Tuesdays and Thursdays completely off (minus the multiple students I tutored)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh how I dream of schedule like that... :laugh: My year is, like, 5 days a week with ENORMOUS FREAKING GAPS all throughout where I just stay at school twiddling my thumbs, wishing I had more friends to hang out with. (I left almost all of them back in high school. :( ) God, I can't wait until I can actually have more freedom to decide when to come in! :yuckky:

Tutoring, huh? Were you a private tutor or did you do it with a company...?

I am hopping on over to me.net right now!

*so excited*

FF don't worry; it's all about your major and how you schedule your classes during your first three years! I am applying to vet school now so things are really hectic, but I know several people in my major who are only taking easy classes! hehe

I am hopping on over to me.net right now!

*so excited*

FF don't worry; it's all about your major and how you schedule your classes during your first three years! I am applying to vet school now so things are really hectic, but I know several people in my major who are only taking easy classes! hehe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhhh... graduate school... just the thought of it is giving me the willies! :p

And wow, you're going to be a veterinarian? Very cool! I love animals too, though wehter they love me is a diffrent matter! :p

At Megan's request, ME.net was updated with her new photos.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very awesome! I'm glad she wants to apparently reach out to her fans as much as we want to see her! :wub:

And her son? Is like her mini-me. Maybe they'll start a modeling dynasty next? :evil:

Trim, I'm sure all the people on the board have a thousand and one questions to ask Megan! (Esp the ones whohave been supporting her since Bellazon... 3 years is a long time to build up affection for someone. :wub: ) Is there any way we could possibly ask Megan questions about herself directly? Like maybe in the Me.net message board or at Bellazon? Off the top of my head, I'd love to ask her question about how working with Kim Smith and Adriana Lima was like, what companies she'd love to model for in the future, and all that. Getting answers from her directly would be a dream come true! :drool:

Trimalynn I want to say again: thank you soo much! It was amazing to see the new pictures of Megan and her son! I am sure people think I'm overreacting lol! but Megan has been one of my favorite models for a long time and we all have been wondering what the truth was about her leaving the scene...and now we know, and you know her! That is so cool!

much appreciation :wub:

Trimalynn I want to say again: thank you soo much! It was amazing to see the new pictures of Megan and her son! I am sure people think I'm overreacting lol! but Megan has been one of my favorite models for a long time and we all have been wondering what the truth was about her leaving the scene...and now we know, and you know her! That is so cool!

much appreciation :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Megan Ewing fans have a proud history of overreacting. We overacted when we learned she left Guess. We overreacted when we learned she might be pregnant. We overreacted when we learned she was back modeling in the US. Heck, we even overreacted when we saw a new pic of her a couple of weeks ago! :D

We finally have something to REALLY overreact about. Why stop doing what we do best now? ;)

Tell you what, I'll set up an email that you can send questions to and I'll ensure Megan gets them. If she chooses not to answer them though, I'm sorry.

email your Megan questions to "questions (at) meganewing.net"

(at) = @

(sorry, email robots are a bitch)

And please you lurkers, nothing vulgar.

hi funnyfan :wave:

i just saw her pics she is looking sooooo gorgoues w/o makeup and she have such a lovley son :wub:

ok now lemme tell how i have become MeGAN'S fan well bcoz of the song of Lenny Kravitz "belive in me"..this song is one of my all time fav but i never knew that the girl in the vid is nonother than Megan :heart: ..always used to wonder who she is.. so just few days back i was watching the vid and when i saw her i was like OMG this is MEgan.. :laugh:

anyway she is realy beauty and have become one of my fav model :wub: ..i'm happy she is thinking about to start work again :fun: