Bellazon

Esti Ginzburg
Thumbnail

babylola

I've ever seen her walk in a show before so I have no idea how she would look at the VSFS.

Me neither there is like no videos of her in a runway but there is this 2 sec view of her walk on a Fox Comercial, and it looks pretty sexy to me!!! soo I wouldn't doubt she got in a VSFS soon if she wanted to!

I know if she did the VSFS so would look amazing in anything they put her in but I'm worried about her walk. But like I said I've never seen her walk so it could be good. VS has let some girls walk in the show with sh*tty walks. I don't want Esti added to that list.

I've ever seen her walk in a show before so I have no idea how she would look at the VSFS.

Me neither there is like no videos of her in a runway but there is this 2 sec view of her walk on a Fox Comercial, and it looks pretty sexy to me!!! soo I wouldn't doubt she got in a VSFS soon if she wanted to!

Do all VS print models do the fashion show? She could just be a print/commercial model for them she has the perfect body for it. Personally I think she looks better than most of the VS girls, definitely a much better physique. I think doing SI will open more doors for her, I hope so.

Thanks for the Video!!! :) Her walk is really good, I really think she would be a GREAT runway model or print model for VS!!!

They should tottally get of rid some of them!!! and get Esti!!! She is much prettier than almost all of them!!! even prettier than some Angels!!! :)

-My Opinion- sooo croosedfinger to see her soon around in VS!!! :) LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! hehehe

Do all VS print models do the fashion show? She could just be a print/commercial model for them she has the perfect body for it. Personally I think she looks better than most of the VS girls, definitely a much better physique. I think doing SI will open more doors for her, I hope so.

No some girls only do print work (like Cintia Dicker) & some girls only do the runway show (like Isabeli Fontana) ...

I totally agree about her bein' better than most of the VS girls (specially the PINK girls >.<) ... It would be great to see Esti doin' VS, i think she could be a great PINK girl to start w/something ... I do have my hopes for her doin' the VSFS this year, so let's see what happens!

& about the SI Cover, im pretty sure 2010 Cover Girl is goin' to be Brooklyn Decker or Irina Shaik, this is only Esti's 2nd year! ... So i don't think we're goin' to see on the cover in 2010, but in 2011 she can totally be there!