Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

According to models.com Candice was exclusive to Alexander Wang this season, that's why she didn't participate in any other show. Is it just for NYFW or will it extend to the other fashion weeks? ?

add: I just checked out the Milan package for this season, and Candice isn't in it either. Either she will be exclusive to some other brand in MFW, or it will only be Wang this season guys

8 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

According to models.com Candice was exclusive to Alexander Wang this season, that's why she didn't participate in any other show. Is it just for NYFW or will it extend to the other fashion weeks? ?

Damn she really had exclusive, that is a big thing, congratulations to Candy! As far as I know when someone is exclusive  in all 4 cities models.com usually write worldwide exclusive. They didn't wrote that for Candice, so I am 99% sure that she was NYFW exclusive.

And I am pretty sure that this means she is going to be in next Wang campaign, his exclusives are almost always in them.

14 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

add: I just checked out the Milan package for this season, and Candice isn't in it either. Either she will be exclusive to some other brand in MFW, or it will only be Wang this season guys

Correct me if I am wrong but models like Candice don't go to castings so it is useless for them to have package or show card, they walk if some designer asks for them. So that still doesn't mean anything.

1 hour ago, unali said:

Correct me if I am wrong but models like Candice don't go to castings so it is useless for them to have package or show card, they walk if some designer asks for them. So that still doesn't mean anything.

Having a package doesn't mean you need to go into casting, this just means you are available to walk. Karlie and Joan are big models, just like Candice, and both are package for this season. 

18 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

Having a package doesn't mean you need to go into casting, this just means you are available to walk. Karlie and Joan are big models, just like Candice, and both are package for this season. 

Yes buy my point was that I am pretty sure that I saw models walking even if they didn't have show card.