Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I want to know the thought process behind putting her in pants for the VS fashion show...

Like sitting around in the board room... "hey guys, i know our entire company is based on bras and panties/thongs.... but this year I want to put out pants..."

"oh great idea.... lets put them in the fashion show... now which model?"

"hmmm, who has the best legs in our companies history? Let's hide them with pants... "

"Oh Candice for sure.... Brilliant!"

Morons.

Look at this goddess, her body is out of this world.

https://instagram.com/p/97AP1XzUhb/

yes, so let's hide it by having her wear pants in the fashion show... brilliant idea!

Well remember that year they gave her two skirts? I think it was in 2011... Why they want to cover that bum is beyond me! 

Legs, bum. Whatever. Makes zero sense whatsoever to put pants on any of these women (except maybe jenner)... but specifically with Candice... quite possibly the worst decision they've ever made for a fashion show...

I know that she has the best legs ever, but she will show them off in first outfit.

I am more worried because people are rumoring that she is pissed off because VS treated her in this way for show.

She does seem really pissed and sad in backstage photos.

I know that she has the best legs ever, but she will show them off in first outfit.

I am more worried because people are rumoring that she is pissed off because VS treated her in this way for show.

She does seem really pissed and sad in backstage photos.

She doesn't seem quite as.. bubbly(?) as she often is, but maybe it is because she's still a little sick.  :idk:

I see it's MERPER complaining again.

Hey MERPER. Remember that time over at Phun (like a week ago) That you called David Bellemere an "artsy fartsy" photographer because of his Candice pics. Yeah, good times. Do you enjoy waking up everyday hating the world? lol

At least wait until some HQ pics of her outfits come out before making conclusions.You guys are silly.