Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

i totally understand her what is the point to take picture of a models first ? and then, what is the point to follow her while she's shopping... everyone do that. paparazzi are ready to everything to make money, they are like crazy ! i'm sooooo glad that it's softer in my country !!

i totally understand her what is the point to take picture of a models first ? and then, what is the point to follow her while she's shopping... everyone do that. paparazzi are ready to everything to make money, they are like crazy ! i'm sooooo glad that it's softer in my country !!

They went too far this time. ANd for what???? She wasnt even topless :idk:

:nicole:  :nicole:  :nicole:  :clap:

Thought it would never happen but we're finally  seeing a model fully dressed for Terry's shoot :rofl:

#historyinthemaking

Terry actually has a good photographer's eye and has done plenty of normal shoots.

Unfortunately, when he turns on his creep mode he cranks it up to 100%.

With that being said, we are yet to see all photos so...