Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

There are models/ccelebrities who have landed the cover yet they are below Candice and Adriana when it comes to public recognition (Looking at you Natalia Vodianova)

so true and i think even Kendall Jenner would get a cover before Candice or Adriana with that concept. And im sure fashion model or not, those magazins would be sell very well with the Candice or adri. or both together? :hehe:

There are models/ccelebrities who have landed the cover yet they are below Candice and Adriana when it comes to public recognition (Looking at you Natalia Vodianova)

so true and i think even Kendall Jenner would get a cover before Candice or Adriana with that concept. And im sure fashion model or not, those magazins would be sell very well with the Candice or adri. or both together? :hehe:

can't be more agree ,with both will be out of this world :woot::surrender:

Ok guys just a little gift ,let me know what you think :gocho:

attachicon.gifcANDICE COLORATA.jpg

really great !! i love the picture even more !!

you should just put more colors on her skin (or maybe it's wanted?) because you can see it was black and white :)

Thx ;) but its a type of effect i wanted not too much colors just a little

Around 1:11:00 time on video am i the only person who hears those ladys bitch about Candice when she leaves ?

why did she leave?

ive worked on a ton of film and photoshoots and it does get frustrating waiting for the talent to get there and then get ready.  :yes:

Around 1:11:00 time on video am i the only person who hears those ladys bitch about Candice when she leaves ?

why did she leave?

ive worked on a ton of film and photoshoots and it does get frustrating waiting for the talent to get there and then get ready.  :yes:

That time Candice was busy rehearsing. The show was next afternoon remember