Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Have you ever noticed that beside some few exceptions, VS never makes its girls wearing short little dresses or skirts to their events? Always those kinda covering half the legs dresses. Not that I'm complaining or anything, just and observation :)

post-71106-0-1446063425-88822_thumb.jpg

@theperennialstyle: Loved getting to interview one of my favorite @victoriassecret Angels @angelcandices this morning for the launch of the new #bombshell bra Candice is just as stunning in person as she is in print! (And makes me look incredibly short even in my 5inch heels!) Check out the new lace bombshell bra if you are looking for a little extra oomph ;) xo! // #dallasblogger

post-71106-0-1446063433-31045_thumb.jpg

@sidesmilestyle: It's not everyday I get to meet a @Victoriassecret Angel (or feel that short) - luckily I had the chance to interview @angelcandices & picked up a few tips on how to #BeABombshell:

1. Her bikini tip for summer: Make sure your suit is fitted correctly & is a flattering color for your skin tone. And when in doubt get a tan!

2. How to get the perfect selfie: Go towards the light & know your angles. Also make it interesting and show your personality...no one likes a boring selfie.

3. The best thing about the new bombshell bra: The same amazing 'add 2 cups' bust increasing technology, but now available in even more colors & with lace detailing #BombshellsDay 9min

jjulia817 @julianicolem @vichi214 we missed her

post-71106-0-1446063434-21523_thumb.jpg

@laurenavandiver: It's true, this bombshell is even more beautiful in real life (& such a sweetheart too)! Major fan girl moment & such an amazing pleasure meeting @angelcandices today in honor of @victoriassecret #BombshellDay May 2nd! #beabombshell #fangirl #vsangel