Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I can't get over how amazing Candice and Edita look in Vogue Germany. I loved their last editorial together, and it is so amazing that they have now done another shoot together. I really hope this isn't the last one they do together though, because they are both juggernauts of the industry, so the results are always mind blowing. On a different note, do people really wear shorts like the ones Candice is wearing in her topless photo? Either way, they look insane on her, it's like they were made just for her perfect butt. I guess Edita's are pretty short as well, but they don't seem as short as the ones Candice is wearing. Regardless they both really do look amazing.

@karliekloss: Goofing around with my girls backstage at #AlexanderWang before the show! #NYFW @joansmalls @angelcandices @trentinireal #JacquettaWheeler #KatiNescher

@angelcandices: So happy to have been part of the @alexanderwangny show. Just when you think it's all been done....Watch our looks literally transform on the runway. #epic @karliekloss @officialjdunn

image.jpg image.jpg