Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

OMG! I really like the dress! She looks very sexy but elegant somehow. She always does, so Candice can never look like a prostitute :heart:

I couldn't agree more. Sexy and elegant are the words to come to my mind. Not tacky and prostitute :mellow::mellow::mellow:

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion, but I think her critics are way off the mark

I am with you guys, I though she looked amazing in that dress, very fun, sexy and elegant, and I absolutely loved her hair up like that. After all the big curled hair and stuff from the show, I thought her hair being up like that was very refreshing and sexy. Not to mention I think it suited her dress. Maybe that is just me though, but I love it when Candice occasionally puts her hair up.

I would love to keep talking about options for future Angels to compete with Candice and even share random models names we like and think would be great at VS, but this should be done in its own thread :/ So I'll respect the rules and just say that I love seeing her and Hermann together, so, thanks!

What are the rules exactly?  If the subject touches and concerns Candice, a few posts should be ok.  I can certainly understand if drags on and takes up a page or more.

Actually reading all the post I think this is more of a Victoria's Secret issue than concering Candice herself.

And to be honest I don't see actually finding a model to "compete" with Candice (which is what this topic was brought up with), because she is the next Queen Angel. - As was Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Adiana. If Alessandra and Adriana don't leave at the same time it will be on Alessandra to run the show until she is ready to leave. I do however see them leaving together. But then again that is coming from the same girl who thought Tyra and Heidi would leave together. Personally I think Victoria's Secret already has a handful of models who are capable of being more of a "complaint" to her at the top like Alessandra is more so Adriana's complaint than the Queen Angel. Personally I would love to see Candice/Behati (African Unite), Candice/Karlie (African/American) and if you really want another blonde... I pick Candice/Magdalane (African/Polish) or a model of color my picks would be Candice/Lais (African/Brazilian) or Candice/Jourdan (African/British). Although Jourdan isn't a regular Victoria's Secret model. Here's the thing with models of color... I don't think its so much that Victoria's Secret doesn't want them I think it's more that they don't want to basically give up everything (How many fashion shows/editorials/campaigns/ect outside of Victoria's Secret do these girls actually do) they've worked so hard for in the fashion industry to sign like a 3 year Angel contract or whatever it is. The fashion industry is still in the dark ages, where models of color are rearly used and when models of color for example Jourdan Dunn & Joan Smalls have worked way to hard to give it up. I'm not saying it has to be a big like theirs, but I don't know if bringing in a less known model would make as much of an impact or if that model would be able to stand at the top of the brand with Candice.

That's my entire 2 cents on the topic. :)

OMG! Where is this from? Her body is so out of this world. It's like someone sculpted it to perfection! Her face is very beautiful, too. She is a real eye-candy LOL they named her just right CANDICE :)

post-60977-0-1446056704-47533_thumb.jpg

This is from Prabal Gurung :flower: