Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I had a question for a while, but someone knows the brand Candice's necklace shaped moon, it's just beautiful, initially I thought Scosha but it isn't  there on the site, however there's a lot of jewelry shaped moon ...

tumblr18.jpg

I would love to keep talking about options for future Angels to compete with Candice and even share random models names we like and think would be great at VS, but this should be done in its own thread :/ So I'll respect the rules and just say that I love seeing her and Hermann together, so, thanks!

What are the rules exactly?  If the subject touches and concerns Candice, a few posts should be ok.  I can certainly understand if drags on and takes up a page or more.

OMG! I really like the dress! She looks very sexy but elegant somehow. She always does, so Candice can never look like a prostitute  :heart:

I couldn't agree more.  Sexy and elegant are the words to come to my mind.  Not tacky and prostitute  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion, but I think her critics are way off the mark

I would love to keep talking about options for future Angels to compete with Candice and even share random models names we like and think would be great at VS, but this should be done in its own thread :/ So I'll respect the rules and just say that I love seeing her and Hermann together, so, thanks!

What are the rules exactly?  If the subject touches and concerns Candice, a few posts should be ok.  I can certainly understand if drags on and takes up a page or more.

I guess it is an invisible line we should see, like... Is the main topic of our discussion Candice? Since it isn't and people keep complaining about it lately, I just don't want to be disrespectful or anything.  :pinch: