Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ Who is the first model in the first pic?  Looks as if she is getting wings.

Constance something or another, Jablonski I think is how you spell it. Girls who are frequent in the shows get wings. They are not exclusive to just the contract angels.

She's not my cup of tea.  Martha Hunt would have been a better choice.

Constance something or another, Jablonski I think is how you spell it. Girls who are frequent in the shows get wings. They are not exclusive to just the contract angels.

I think VS values different super models. Both Lily Do. and Constance are big names in like HF and other pricey contracts. Joan Smalls too! I can see why they get wings. What I don't get is when they give wings to first time walkers. I hate that. And I honestly feel like contracted angels should have wings with every outfit but that's just me :/

^She has a very interesting face, represents something aesthetically 'different,' is 'quirky,' and is very well connected as she comes from a very high-up family in the UK.

And TexasLongHorn2013, if anything this year shows that girls who work for the company frequently are often not the girls that walk the show. As kelseyrenae14 said, they love HF darlings. But I think Constance and Lily are both gorgeous! Lily is also British and Constance is French so they will likely be in those respective segments ;)

^ You're certainly right.  VS seems like a terrible company to work for.  I know it is a launching pad to bigger and better things, but their business practices suck.  Models do great work for them and then get snubbed for the fashion show.  See Barbara Palvin.

As long as Candice, Lily, Martha and a few others kill it, I will be a happy man.

^ You're certainly right.  VS seems like a terrible company to work for.  I know it is a launching pad to bigger and better things, but their business practices suck.  Models do great work for them and then get snubbed for the fashion show.  See Barbara Palvin.

As long as Candice, Lily, Martha and a few others kill it, I will be a happy man.

^I don't know if it was her choice or not. Some people are saying VS is just waiting to have her at the right moment because she is too young. But so was Candice, so was Rosie. She is ready. Rosie would have gone as far as Candice or Miranda if she stayed. To me, it was a bad move they both took if she chose it. The money you get not only from the show but the notoriety... Not saying they can't get it otherwise, but... I mean, I don't know if Candice's career would be this big if she had turned down VSFS before. She would probably be like Rosie - which is not bad, but let's face it, it is far from what it was or could have been. I could see Barbara being the next big thing after Candice left VS, I really could. 

Rehearsals

Judging by those shoes, it looks like Candice will be in the Snow Angel's section... also she just posted this to her instagram

post-62795-0-1446056530-54633_thumb.jpg

"Shoe problems at #vsfashionshow rehearsals. Thanks for the help @constjablonski and @jeromeduran"

Unless those are the boots she was wearing herself, it looks like Candice is in fact getting 3 outfits this year. The fantasy bra (which has red heels) whatever outfit she is wearing with those white sparkly heels in the above photo, and possibly something involving these boots. 

^ A couple of posters said she has dropped by occasionally in the past, but I'm still not sure.  I really hope we can get concrete proof on the matter.

No proof is needed, I remember on two occasions when she directly engaged a BZ member who posted in here.

Once was with Bad Boy on his birthday, the other time was when Sweet Lu said something not so nice about her and she responded on her twitter account.