Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ Thank you DivineCandice, I'm sold that she used to read this board.  However, this was circa 2009-2010.  

I was hoping to discover if she still drops by here to read our comments  :idk:  :idk:  :idk:  :idk:

I don't know about drinking her dirty bathwater...thats too out there for even me.  But I would like to give her a full-body oil massage/rubdown and a spanking when she's been naughty :brows:  :brows:  :brows:  :brows:  :brows:  :brows:  

she must have butterflies!

Totally! Hope she gets to sleep well tonight.

I don't think she is gonna read this thread today (or anytime soon), but I just hope everything goes amazingly well and you have a great, wonderful, remarkable day tomorrow, Candice! :clap:Wish you all the best and can't wait to see the pictures and the actual show!   :heart:

DID EVER CANDICE SAY THAT READ THIS THREAD ???

Which one is Candice? :D

Instagram @ caradelevingne

http://web.stagram.com/p/587884357051261448_3255807#w5FwxypxuidGbFb8.99

Who's ass is that? @angelcandices @behatiiprinsloo @constjablonski @sigridagren @alessandraambrosio @lilyaldridge @doutzen @karliekloss @toni_garrn @caroline_brasch @jacmonika @1jessicahart @kasiastruss @kellybellyboom @officialjdunn @joansmalls @lilymdonaldson @adrianalima