Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I would put the picture, thank you Laura;)

Yes I prefer a blonde myself, I hope this is temporary like Blue Marine.

Within two months, she was platinum, and then medium brown, poor hair XD

agree, she should stop touching her hair for a while because they'll be dead, they look terrible in the candids with the platinium hair. I prefer her blond too, that's make her shinning, Brunette she's good too but too much commun in my own opinion.. :)

^^^^^ oke then I hope for you she stays brunette for a while, but not for too long ofcourse :p and then she HAS to go back to blonde if it is up to me :D

But she's never gonna get everyone satisfied..... but she can sure try :Angel:

Anyway I think she always looks stunning!

agree, she should stop touching her hair for a while because they'll be dead, they look terrible in the candids with the platinium hair. I prefer her blond too, that's make her shinning, Brunette she's good too but too much commun in my own opinion.. :)

It is true that parrait atypical brown, it does not stand out, I saw a picture of his first show with Miranda when she was brunette and she is so shy and reserved so common.

Hated the platinum, but I think this has potential. I wanna see more.

Also didn't like the platinum at all, so I'm very curious how long she"s gonna stay a brunette now... I would also love to see more like a full face shot of her as a brunette or maybe in VS lingerie...yeahhh :D never seen her as a brunette for VS so that would be awesome :Angel:

Hated the platinum, but I think this has potential. I wanna see more.

Also didn't like the platinum at all, so I'm very curious how long she"s gonna stay a brunette now... I would also love to see more like a full face shot of her as a brunette or maybe in VS lingerie...yeahhh :D never seen her as a brunette for VS so that would be awesome :Angel:

I would love some VS lingerie from her as a brunette.  You read my mind.

Lets hope she stays this way for a while.

I would not mind that, I think Candice looks spectacular no matter what hair color she has, but I really like her hair like this. Maybe not as much as her normal blond hair, but it's close, and it's often nice to mix it up, as long as the change looks good, and as said before, I believe it does.

LOVE Candice as a brunette. So much more "fierce" as badboy said.

I don't know if badboy said it before, I guess he did cause we think alike. But this time it was me :p

I can't wait to see more. Some VS photos would be amazing... But I guess we're dreaming too far :(

Lol, well you are both right. :D

Wanna see some more pics, plus I wonder what the change is for.