Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Badboy, I agree. Definitely don't think she had a nose job. The pic I posted of her when she was 17, her nose looks smaller there then it does now! When people gain/lose weight and grow up their features can look a tiny bit different. Her nose looks the same. Plus everyone's nose can look a slightly smaller or bigger on certain days. Also different angles and such. She's a natural beauty! Moving on... :)

I personally don't think she had a nose job.

When pics are taken, you can look very different because of the lightning, the makeup, the photographer (each photographer shoots different, right?) so... Her nose still looks the same to me as it did when she started modeling.

When pics are taken, you can look very different because of the lightning, the makeup, the photographer (each photographer shoots different, right?) so... Her nose still looks the same to me as it did when she started modeling.

It doesn't sweety but I still like you :hug:

but

Now, I like you like the governor liked Andrea :voodoo:

:evil: Mwaaaa Ah Ah!

her nose is quite imperfect, a lots of people "laugh" at her because of that... so i don't think she did a surgery. Plus, look at the picture, her face as change sure cause she grow like all of us but her nose aren't so different, if you do a surgery you want to see the difference, a real difference otherwise it is a waste of money :)

her nose is quite imperfect, a lots of people "laugh" at her because of that... so i don't think she did a surgery. Plus, look at the picture, her face as change sure cause she grow like all of us but her nose aren't so different, if you do a surgery you want to see the difference, a real difference otherwise it is a waste of money :)

i read so many things on tumblr about her nose (confession blog etc.) i have no problem with her nose either cause i think it goes with her face, if she had a "perfect" nose i'm not sure she'll be so beautiful. Perfect for me, it's like beauty (subjective) depends of the people. For me (for example) Candice is perfect cause she has a stunning face, stunning body, she's like a natural beauty not like some other model who are incredibly ugly without make-up etc and she's got a sweet personnality (seems like cause we don't know her personnaly).

i read so many things on tumblr about her nose (confession blog etc.) i have no problem with her nose either cause i think it goes with her face, if she had a "perfect" nose i'm not sure she'll be so beautiful. Perfect for me, it's like beauty (subjective) depends of the people. For me (for example) Candice is perfect cause she has a stunning face, stunning body, she's like a natural beauty not like some other model who are incredibly ugly without make-up etc and she's got a sweet personnality (seems like cause we don't know her personnaly).