Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I actually don't think she would like to have all that attention to her relationship like Miranda (who I think has changed a lot, I used to like her better when she wasn't with him. She is kinda... hm... too "boring"). She likes attention, but she doesn't like to expose her life with Hermann. And I'm proud of her because she knows what is important in life. She knows having a hot famous boyfriend wouldn't make her happy if she didn't love him. Candice really knows what's important, and we have to thank her family for that. I'm always proud and happy to see her with Hermann. I think together they live the life they want to, and you can see they are full of it. They are pretty down to earth, love being with family and enjoy simple things. That makes me respect her even more. Everything she gets, it's by herself. But hey, Hermann might not be as famous as her, but it doesn't mean he is not good at whatever he's doing with his life, professionally. I would hate so see anybody judging my man just because he is not as famous, as rich, as beautiful as I am. People are more than that and he probably makes her the happiest girl in the world. That makes him the smartest man ever, he knows how lucky he is and won't take it for granted :)

I agree. And I just wanted to add that it is really refreshing to see a girl, model or not, who cares about the important things in life. She doesn't go to red carpet events, she doesn't go boating with famous celebrities on Yachts in the South of France, she doesn't have tons of paparazzi photographs. She isn't the type of girl who falls in love with famous men (models, actors, athletes). It's so refreshing because I feel in society today people get so caught up in the material things. They value fame, money and designer clothes and want to be around the people that have them. Candice has all three of those things but you can tell they don't mean anything to her.

I personally love to see her pictures with Hermann: lying on a beach in Brazil, watching the sunset, playing with little kids and animals. It's so endearing. She could seduce any guy in the world with her beauty but she's been with him for years. And I love how he supports her quietly, not looking for any spotlight for himself. In my opinion, that is the real fairytale. Who cares if he's famous or not :)

I agree. And I just wanted to add that it is really refreshing to see a girl, model or not, who cares about the important things in life. She doesn't go to red carpet events, she doesn't go boating with famous celebrities on Yachts in the South of France, she doesn't have tons of paparazzi photographs. She isn't the type of girl who falls in love with famous, powerful men (models, actors, athletes). It's so refreshing because I feel in society today people get so caught up in the material things. They value fame, money and designer clothes and want to be around the people that have them. Candice has all three of those things but you can tell they don't mean anything to her.

I personally love to see her pictures with Hermann: lying on a beach in Brazil, watching the sunset, playing with little kids and animals. It's so endearing. She could seduce any guy in the world with her beauty but she's been with him for years. And I love how he supports her quietly, not looking for any spotlight for himself. In my opinion, that is the real fairytale. Who cares if he's famous or not :)

Exactly my thought, but in better words. I'm really proud of her and I like Hermann just for being good for her.

And I've seen on her instagram that she's got a flu :(

Hope you feel better soon, anjinha.

Miss seeing pictures of her on my instagram.

Edit: ok, just to add to our "discussion" and comments...

@angelcandice Us <3 Morrendo de saudade

post-45675-0-1446026972-35781_thumb.jpg

That is the only proof we need to be sure she is happy with him and end this pointless discussion :heart:

("Morrendo de saudade" means "missing you/this to death", something like that. Maybe he is away :/)

I agree. And I just wanted to add that it is really refreshing to see a girl, model or not, who cares about the important things in life. She doesn't go to red carpet events, she doesn't go boating with famous celebrities on Yachts in the South of France, she doesn't have tons of paparazzi photographs. She isn't the type of girl who falls in love with famous, powerful men (models, actors, athletes). It's so refreshing because I feel in society today people get so caught up in the material things. They value fame, money and designer clothes and want to be around the people that have them. Candice has all three of those things but you can tell they don't mean anything to her.

Exactly my thought, but in better words. I'm really proud of her and I like Hermann just for being good for her.

And I've seen on her instagram that she's got a flu :(

Hope you feel better soon, anjinha.

Miss seeing pictures of her on my instagram.

Edit: ok, just to add to our "discussion" and comments...

@angelcandice Us <3 Morrendo de saudade

post-61157-0-1446026973-97474_thumb.jpg

That is the only proof we need to be sure she is happy with him and end this pointless discussion :heart:

("Morrendo de saudade" means "missing you/this to death", something like that. Maybe he is away :/)

Agreee <3 you found the good words to describe her !

they're so cute!!

These will look like reposts at first glance but they are not. This picture originally came out in spring 2011, and it was a big favorite of mine but it was really grainy. However I found a much clearer version of the picture at the VS website by adding the script _COMBO_LQ_SPLIT1 - so this is V317024_COMBO_LQ_SPLIT1.jpg. I don't know if that will work for any other pictures.

post-62038-0-46927700-1355160901_thumb.j

post-62038-0-36724800-1355160902_thumb.j

Candice is ranked #11 on the Top 99 Women 2013 edition

This South African supermodel and Victoria’s Secret Angel had quite a productive 2012, earning a spot on Forbes’ "The World’s Top-Earning Models" list. But that wasn’t the only list Candice wound up on this year. Maxim magazine ranked her #31 on its annual Hot 100 list. After watching her this November in the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, we see why.