Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I have a question. I follow Candices modeling career, but I don't really follow her personall life that much, so I was wondering if she wants to have a baby? Seems like she would be a good mom and Its about time another VS model had a baby! :laugh:

I was watching an interview with Candice in SPFW and I found that her boyfriend is from Vitória, Espirito Santo, same place where I live!

She said she spends christmas, new-year and other kinds of festivity with his family here and she adores the city! Lol, this is so weird, I'm

completely shocked!

and she speaks portuguese! really cute!

I have a question. I follow Candices modeling career, but I don't really follow her personall life that much, so I was wondering if she wants to have a baby? Seems like she would be a good mom and Its about time another VS model had a baby! :laugh:

she wants to have children at a young age? :)

why do you think that that she would be a good mom? I don't think so because she isn't a good role model (her weight etc.) and I find that she is too young only 22 and her career has just started :)

why do you think that that she would be a good mom? I don't think so because she isn't a good role model (her weight etc.) and I find that she is too young only 22 and her career has just started :)

I think i remember her mentioning once that children should grow up in a family and seeing as to how she has turned down Hermann's proposals quite a few times i think it'll be a while before she decides to have kids, yeah she's 22 which is still pretty young for a VS model as you put it :) The only thing i agree with her not doing good on is her weight and i was flabbergasted when i read that she survives on 500 cals a day, how does she do that :o and the etc bit i know you meant smoking Bluester :p :D ah well, when people get married and have kids i do believe they generally give it up :)

Yeah I know shes in no shape to have a baby right now with her smoking and weight and all, plus she is young, but I was just wondering in her future. With her personality she seems real kind, and sweet, so thats why I think she would be a good mom! And also about the 500 calories a day thing!? I don't no If I quite believe she is on a 500 calorie a day diet. I think she has just lost some weight recently because her high fashion career is taking off. But I wish the best for Candice! :)

Most swim suit/bikini models should carefully observe, this is "THE BIKINI BODY"!

Never noticed how stunning Candice is, that is after seen this bikini shot! muah! so cute and sweet. :heart: :heart::heart: :heart:

oh I am hailing ms.swanepoel!

candice.jpg

I think i remember her mentioning once that children should grow up in a family and seeing as to how she has turned down Hermann's proposals quite a few times i think it'll be a while before she decides to have kids, yeah she's 22 which is still pretty young for a VS model as you put it :) The only thing i agree with her not doing good on is her weight and i was flabbergasted when i read that she survives on 500 cals a day, how does she do that :o and the etc bit i know you meant smoking Bluester :p :D ah well, when people get married and have kids i do believe they generally give it up :)