Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I know that's what i was thinking when all the pics started flooding in and also what are they wearing :huh:

haha xD the dresses are really horrible and adriana's and chanel's hair too :blink:

I know VS styling is horrible and i'm seeing that so far this year they have an obsession with sequin dresses (Valentine's day launch dresses) And chanel looks just bored overall.

Yes you are right the styling is just horrible...look at these star trek costumes :D

Candice-Swanepoel-Erin-Heatherton-and-Chanel-Iman-at-INCREDIBLE-launch-by-Victorias-Secret.jpg

Hahaha :D my thoughts exactly when i first saw those pics :rofl:

Wow great pictures!!!

BUT.. the dresses.. I agree.. hideous. And I cant believe they would put Candice in yellow. I hate the color yellow, on anybody. It is just so unflattering. I don't know why they didn't have Candice wear the blue dress to match her eyes. Also she should have worn her hair down like you all said. And about her looking too thin. I honestly dont notice it.. I thought she was always thin.. but its probably because she has been doing runway with D&G and SPFW and all the runway models are a lot thinner than VS models.

Chanel..she looked so bored .. like she was smoking some pot before the event LOL

Adriana.. I think this was the worst I have ever seen her. Her hair was terrible and she looked pregnant in some of the pictures. Although I like how she has some curves to her.. but they could have made her look so much better. Her hair looked like she just had some kinky sex in a mcdonalds bathroom LOL

and Lily.. she looked nice

and Erin omg she looked amazing.. this was the best ive ever seen her :) I love her legs more than any of the other angels.. gorgeoussss

so yeah theres my input :)

URGH vs really does annoy me- just cause your a lingerie brand doesn't mean you have to dress your models in hooker-esque dresses.

Also, i wish they all wore their hair up or down...Candice sticks out too much because her hair is up- though she looks stunning and shows off how gorgeous her fair is without all that hair like she usually has it.

Victoria’s Secret Angels Wish “Cutie” Justin Bieber a “Happy Birthday!”

It’s not every day Justin Bieber turns 17! In honor of the occasion, OK! asked some special ladies for their thoughts and best wishes as the teen dream becomes a year older.

At the launch of Victoria’s Secret’s new “Incredible” line in NYC, some of the VS Angels wished the very best for Justin.

Chanel Iman told OK! that she is a big belieber!

“I am a huge fan!” Chanel confided, “I am the biggest Belieber out there, I feel like.”

“I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I’m looking forward to it. Only because I’ve been in Europe but as soon as I get back I’m going to see Never Say Never.”

Lily Aldridge (who is engaged to Kings Of Leon member Caleb Followill) shouted out her best thoughts, “Aww! Happy Birthday, Justin Bieber! Such a cutie.”

“I think he’s really sweet and he’s worked really hard,” she added. “I’m proud of his success.”

OK! VIDEO: JUSTIN BIEBER BIRTHDAY THEME SONG — USHER PAYS SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HIS “LIL BRO”

When told it was Justin’s birthday, Erin Heatherton kept it short and sweet saying, “Cool! Happy birthday!”

Candice Swanepoel, on the other hand had some choice words for the Bieb on this day.

“Well I used to be a fan, but I think he’s getting a little older, it’s going through that awkward stage that we all go through, but we’ll see what he comes out with next.”

Source

Candice seems smaller next to the others :o I do not like :ninja: ...She always seemed taller than Adriana, perhaps because it is thinner than her ...

Or maybe its just that Adriana is getting bigger?

Adriana is still gorgeous obviously.. but it kind of looks like she could hit the gym a bit more often..

Candice seems smaller next to the others :o I do not like :ninja: ...She always seemed taller than Adriana, perhaps because it is thinner than her ...

Adriana is still gorgeous obviously.. but it kind of looks like she could hit the gym a bit more often..

While it's great to say that Adriana is making Candice look smaller then she actually is... the fact is Candice looks smaller then Chanel, who we all know is notoriously petite....

And her body wasn't like that 2 or even 3 years ago. She had a healthy, bottom heavy/curvacious body back then. She's looking smaller then a naturally petite girl, who chances are has a small body due in part to the fact that she is part asian. Don't blame Adriana for Candice's size... baby or not, Adriana isn't that big.. but Candice is that small.

While it's great to say that Adriana is making Candice look smaller then she actually is... the fact is Candice looks smaller then Chanel, who we all know is notoriously petite....

And her body wasn't like that 2 or even 3 years ago. She had a healthy, bottom heavy/curvacious body back then. She's looking smaller then a naturally petite girl, who chances are has a small body due in part to the fact that she is part asian. Don't blame Adriana for Candice's size... baby or not, Adriana isn't that big.. but Candice is that small.

I would also like to point out that Candice, Chanel, and the other new girls are all in their early 20s, and Adriana is coming up on 30. You're body doesn't work at 30 the way it did when you are 20. I'm 26 and would kill to have Adriana's body.