Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Guys, she's skinny, all current models are, I think we all know that :/

To tell you the complete truth, my attention wasn't on that part of the pic but that isn't really strange to look at, I've seen that million times before, even I have it when I push down, I thought everybody does, well, except some chubby (the real word is fat) people and when I say that, you know I don't want to provoke anyone or smth like that, you know me that much. :Angel:

Guys, she's skinny, all current models are, I think we all know that :/

To tell you the complete truth, my attention wasn't on that part of the pic but that isn't really strange to look at, I've seen that million times before, even I have it when I push down, I thought everybody does, well, except some chubby (the real word is fat) people and when I say that, you know I don't want to provoke anyone or smth like that, you know me that much. :Angel:

In my perfect little dreamworld - that's the way she sits and looks at me when I come home.

Oh, I would get arrested and put down like a dog if they ever found out what I'm doing to her in my dreams - although it does appear that she likes what I'm doing...

Nonetheless, I once had a friend who always told me his dreams. Most of his dreams sounded fun but some were also a bit disturbing. He taught me to dream and even better - dream while I'm dreaming while still being completely aware that you're double dreaming. So now I'm doing stuff to her in my dream while dreaming I'm doing stuff to her in my dream.

It's sucks when you wake up...

Valentine's Day 2011

post-5097-0-1446067428-68562_thumb.jpg post-5097-0-1446067428-69127_thumb.jpg post-5097-0-1446067428-72317_thumb.jpg v311893.th.jpg

victoriassecret.com

Hey Love, I was wondering from where you are pulling the high quality images off the VS site. Thanks in advance!

- Bookmark/favorite this page: http://media.victoriassecret.com/product/p...oom/V311893.jpg

- Get the right V-tag on the site

- Replace the tag at the end.

- Profit?

Thank you very much!

I don't think she lost weight, she's looking the same. She has that type of body - more meat (fat) in the lower part of body and her arms, shoulders and back are always bony with totally tiny and flat waist and tummy. Type who always gain weight in her butt, hips and thigs.

I don't remember her spine protruding so prominently during the VSFS...

I don't think she lost weight, she's looking the same. She has that type of body - more meat (fat) in the lower part of body and her arms, shoulders and back are always bony with totally tiny and flat waist and tummy. Type who always gain weight in her butt, hips and thigs.

I don't remember her spine protruding so prominently during the VSFS...

Of course you don't remember coz she didn't take bow or smth like that ;)

if candice bent over at the show, sure you would see her spine along with everyone else. No, protruding bones are not sexy, but i would say 90% of us have them somewhere on our body. I have "love handles" and my spine sticks out when i sit the way Candice is sitting. Hahaha.

if candice bent over at the show, sure you would see her spine along with everyone else. No, protruding bones are not sexy, but i would say 90% of us have them somewhere on our body. I have "love handles" and my spine sticks out when i sit the way Candice is sitting. Hahaha.
IKR? If you spine isn't seen while stitting in that position, then your weight has to be way above what's heathy.

Actually that's not true. When I was about 15 pounds underweight, (according to my doctor and a dietitian) I had to contort to make my spine seen. Regardless, getting off the debate on to skinny, not to skinny, and what not, the point is the picture should never have made it to print with VS. It should not be featured on their website, and it shouldn't be in their catalog.

Actually that's not true. When I was about 15 pounds underweight, (according to my doctor and a dietitian) I had to contort to make my spine seen. Regardless, getting off the debate on to skinny, not to skinny, and what not, the point is the picture should never have made it to print with VS. It should not be featured on their website, and it shouldn't be in their catalog.

Just curious as to why you think that. Sure, spine isn't exactly sexy, but it isn't offensive/unsexy either. I'd consider it pretty neutral in that photo, not unlike a knee or elbow. If it's a body-image issue, I think it's already been made clear that seeing someone's spine--especially their lower spine--isn't a particularly strong weight indicator. If it's an aesthetic issue, as above, I'd say it isn't particularly noteworthy. I suppose they could have photoshopped the protrusions out, though that would open up an entirely different discussion all together.

This spine discussion is fine :brows: lol :)

Look, I weight 57-60 kg (125.4 lbs - 132 lbs), I´m NOT skinny, and my spine is clearly visible in a position like Candice had :idk: oh God, MANY of my bones are actually visible in many positions (especially the lower part of my body, ribs, and so...) and I´m NOT going to eat a whole elephant just because someone says this is skinny or unhealthy. I eat a lot, but not all the time,and not everything I see, and I like myself the way I am.

People should be more tolerant not only when it goes to fat people, but also when it goes to bony people ;)

(beware my elbows and fistulas :ninja: ) :D