Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Sometimes (or everytime), I really don't understand why HF brands don't use much more the VS models like Candice. She is just so beautiful and perfect!! In my opinion, she is more breathaking than the models who land the major campaigns or walk the runway. And I'd like to see her in something other and different than VS (even if I love her in Pink). She is more versatile!

Because being a HF model isn't always about looking 'perfect'. Believe it or not, there is an art to modeling... and as pretty as Candice is she isn't very versatile and really is a 'one' look type of a model. Once upon a time, before she got super popular (and VS got their hands on her), there was plenty of potential in her, but she's learned she can rely on simply looking hot rather than doing much else.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't had said it any better.

gorgeous, she totally outshines Hannah. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Well, they DID give Candice like 85% of the screentime in that video. Props for the use of 15 Step too.

Can't wait for the HQs of those catalogue pics, if they come out. Those widescreen shots are screaming to be wallpaperized.