Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Emanuella is not an Angel, the only Angels are Marisa,Miranda,Alessandra,Adriana, and Behati and Heidi

I spoke to Candice's manager Marly and he said VS will be using her a lot but not giving her the Angel contract anytime soon but hopefully in the next year.

With the economy being the way it is VS is not handing out anymore Angels Contract.

and they're aiming for Candice to be the next face for PINK

Really?! That sucks ...

But Behati is now offically an Angel or she's just da PINK Girl?! ... VS is playin' games w/my mind hahahaha

Emanuella is not an Angel, the only Angels are Marisa,Miranda,Alessandra,Adriana, and Behati and Heidi

I spoke to Candice's manager Marly and he said VS will be using her a lot but not giving her the Angel contract anytime soon but hopefully in the next year.

With the economy being the way it is VS is not handing out anymore Angels Contract.

and they're aiming for Candice to be the next face for PINK

Really?! That sucks ...

But Behati is now offically an Angel or she's just da PINK Girl?! ... VS is playin' games w/my mind hahahaha

PINK is Victoria's Secret's second brand she's not an Angel just the face for PINK BUT she has the same contracts as the rest of the Angels and the same duties yeah it's very confusing with VS

also Damaris Lewis is going in for the casting this year

Really? Because when I spoke with Limited Brands and asked about upcoming Angels Emanuela was on of them. Lima-Fans just tends to deal with Adriana's agent, and PR rep and other people related to her, but I do contact Limited Brands pretty often to find out any news from them and Monica Mitro's people say she's signed on to be the next angel. Hmm oh well I guess, we'll wait and see. But yes it was confirmed Emanuela signed a contract, whether it be a spokesmodel contract or an angel she is contracted. Also you missed Doutzen, who is an Angel as well but don't expect her to be much longer either, by the rate of some of the things she's doing. Each angel except some of the big timers are given 3 year contracts, so they have 3 years to impress the bigger stars get longer and bigger contracts, then of course their are the beauty contracts that are totally different as well..Vs is complex when it comes to contracts.

Really? Because when I spoke with Limited Brands and asked about upcoming Angels Emanuela was on of them. I guess I should just stick with talking to Adriana's people lol. Lima-Fans just tends to deal with Adriana's agent, and PR rep and other people related to her, but I do contact Limited Brands pretty often to find out any news from them and Monica Mitro's people say she's signed on to be the next angel. Hmm oh well I guess, we'll wait and see. But yes it was confirmed Emanuela signed a contract, whether it be a spokesmodel contract or an angel she is contracted. Also you missed Doutzen, who is an Angel as well but don't expect her to be much longer either, by the rate of some of the things she's doing. Each angel except some of the big timers are given 3 year contracts, so they have 3 years to impress the bigger stars get longer and bigger contracts, then of course their are the beauty contracts that are totally different as well..Vs is complex when it comes to contracts.

oh how could I forget Doutzen!!

yes all the girls have signed some sort of contract but the one they're after is the big money which is the Angels contract and Jessica Hart was confirmed for the show apparently in the Australian press and signed a contract with VS

Yea well we'll see with Jessica Hart. Just because the press says something doesn't mean it's true. Most of the press calls all different girls Angels, doesn't mean they are so if the press calls someone an angel doesn't mean they are unfortunately they don't do their homework. Angels sign on for the Angel contract and then if they do really well in that for a few years they sign on to a beauty contract as well, like Adriana and Alessandra, who both have extended (longer than 3 years) contracts for being an Angel, which are worth a whole lot then they have the additional Beauty contracts that are worth some of what the new angels whole contracts are worth. It's complicated like you said lol But as For Doutzen I really don't expect her to be around by next year but we'll see.

Also Candice has some training to do as well, when VS signs a girl on for the company she goes to speech classes, and a few other things so they may be secretly prepping her for that as well. VS keeps a lot of secrets, so it's hard to find out most things about the company.

Real castings happen this week and next and fittings in the beginning of November, and fittings with the angels take place about 3-4 days before the show. Including all the press outfits as well, if Adriana and Heidi are taping anything I'm sure they'll ahev their fittings as well for hosting of some sort. Big weeks for VS these next few lol.

Candice is on the right track, and I'd love to see her be the next big Angel...none of the recent Angels have really taken off with the public as some of the veterans have, so I hope we have one that the public seems to adore.

Maybe if Heidi retires next year, Candice could be an angel then. Heidi really does need to retire. I don't know why, but I never really liked her. I don't like Marisa either. I don't think there's too many blondes though. I hear this a lot, but the only blonde angels are Doutzen and Heidi. Most of them have brown hair.

VS doesn't really work that way, they don't wait for one girl to retire for the other to move in. It really is based on the girls work, and spokesperson potential and how the public likes them. Vs does have models who do get things above others, because of seniority, but that's even rarely.

speech class? wtf? If they make them take a speech class then why is it I can't undestand Adriana most of the time and why does Ale sound like a foreign valley girl? The only people that know how to talk are Marisa and Miranda. If they make them take a speech class they need to fire the teacher. Also when Selita and Izabel left thats when Miranda and Doutzen became Angels so if Heidi retires next year Candice could be an Angel.

speech class? wtf? If they make them take a speech class then why is it I can't undestand Adriana most of the time and why does Ale sound like a foreign valley girl? The only people that know how to talk are Marisa and Miranda. If they make them take a speech class they need to fire the teacher. Also when Selita and Izabel left thats when Miranda and Doutzen became Angels so if Heidi retires next year Candice could be an Angel.

I agree they dont have speech classes but they do have publicist to tell them what to say and what not to say during interviews