Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Let's all stop talking about Kim please.

No one is talking about Kim per se.  There is an ongoing discussion regarding Candice and Kim.  You may not approve but it is a legit and interesting discussion.  If it drags on for too long or gets out of control, please intervene by all means.  However, until such time occurs, please leave it be.

There is a terrible knack of cutting off decent discussions that are about Candice, but not entirely about Candice.  If there are clear bright line rules, can a Mod please list them?

Let's all stop talking about Kim please.

No one is talking about Kim per se. There is an ongoing discussion regarding Candice and Kim. You may not approve but it is a legit and interesting discussion. If it drags on for too long or gets out of control, please intervene by all means. However, until such time occurs, please leave it be.

There is a terrible knack of cutting off decent discussions that are about Candice, but not entirely about Candice. If there are clear bright line rules, can a Mod please list them?

I tend to agree with you there. However, after just having unwittingly seen Kanye's new Bound2 music video that Kim is in, I really would not mind it if I never talked about, or heard about those two for a very long time. That video was just ridiculous in my opinion, so I am fine with the discussion going back to just Candice. I will say though that Candice looked gorgeous and very sweet and fun in that photo with Kim.

^^ Fair enough DivineCandice...but the discussion likely will not evolve that far.  I don’t want to offend anyone, but I also like good quality discussion regarding Candice.  My concern is individual posters prematurely ending good quality discussion on a unilateral basis, and in the absence of bright line rules.

I'm not in this Kim discussion, but I must agree a little discussion outside this straight line of just posting pictures of Candice and saying "oh, she looks great" or things like that is totally healthy, in my opinion. And I would love to hear something about the rules regarding these conversations, nobody here wants to be rude or disrespectful to them or other members, but it is not that kind when people keep cutting discussions off as if they were wrong. Again, if they are, please someone show me that exact "line" so I can understand.

U guys know that Candice does read this site on occasion and she probably doesn't care about Kim (like me and probably a majority of ppl here)

So.... what's Luna up to these days? She have her own twitter account by now? If Luna did I'm sure it will be more interesting than this Kim k thing

We know that she has read the posts here in the past.  Whether she still does is questionable.  But whether she reads here or not is sort of irrelevant to what her supporters discuss here.  

You have made your feelings known, which is totally fine.  The Kim discussion is actually quite irrelevant to the overall question/problem of individual posters trying to unilaterally control discourse.  

Since I was one who opened the comparison can of worms, I'd say that I'm sorry to those who don't like that line.  Like the LongHorn, I don't mind letting things run their course a bit. 

On a subject I hope we can all agree on, I don't think I've ever wanted to shop at Woolworth's more than I do tonight!  Mercy! 

U guys know that Candice does read this site on occasion and she probably doesn't care about Kim (like me and probably a majority of ppl here)

So.... what's Luna up to these days? She have her own twitter account by now? If Luna did I'm sure it will be more interesting than this Kim k thing

You know, I think that is rude to say. Who is to say here who she cares about or not? And why is that a point so WE can't talk about something? That is such a wrong way of thinking, in my opinion :/ Even though she reads here, this thread is for us to talk about her and sometimes it goes a little further, as any normal conversation does. If you wanna talk TO her or only say nice things or things you want her to read, it would be better if you made a website or just talked to her on twitter. We all love her, but it doesn't mean this is a sanctuary dedicated to her.

Well, anyway, that is my final saying about this: this is getting boring. People should be able to talk without others trying to mesure what is supposed to be talked about or not. If a lot of member are talking something even just remotely related to Candice and is not getting crazy, let them be. It is healthy.  

Back to the pictures and the "wow, she is hot", I'll try to come here just to see those pictures for a little while.

Missnk. Ur totally right. I don't know what candice thinks. This site is for her fans. And I respect that. We will argue and disagree but we all have only one thing in common, that we adore and admire her and respect her.

As I said earlier... "Wow... Minnie Mouse"

?? :idk:  :idk:

I'm talking about the twitter/Instagram pict Candice put up last night. For ID magazine.