Bellazon

Jessica White
Thumbnail

Anna_Bianca

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No has mentioned White's appearances on "The T.O. Show" yet? :o It's a reality TV show following around NFL (American football) player and drama queen Terrel Owens. I haven't watched it, but clips I've seen make it look like T.O. and White are dating.

No has mentioned White's appearances on "The T.O. Show" yet? :o It's a reality TV show following around NFL (American football) player and drama queen Terrel Owens. I haven't watched it, but clips I've seen make it look like T.O. and White are dating.

"drama queen" :rofl: . I haven't seen the show, so yeah, I wouldn't have known either :laugh: .

• 3 weeks later...
The most unlikely couple of the year award goes toooo

post-25694-0-1446104830-69641_thumb.jpgpost-25694-0-1446104830-71709_thumb.jpg

The Assistant Editor at Sports Illustrated Swimsuit just confirmed Jessica is dating Sean Penn. Wtf? o.o

they go together perfectly! soul mates! wow! anyways....she needs the cover of sports illustrated!

Great body. When she did runway, those clothes could barely contain her body, and the move from T.O to Sean Penn is a lateral move (pun intended) when you compare their positives and negatives. The fake hair at all times is always disheartening.