Bellazon

Brazilian model passes away

Lolita

Of course this is tragic but i hate how the media deals with it - Most models are skinny but NOT anorexic and it looks like they're trying to give a bad image of the modeling world... you don't need to be a model to be anorexic, and i doubt a few pictures in fashion magazine can be the only cause of such a disease... it's like being skinny is a disease... if you don't have an eating disorder and are just naturally thin i don't see the problem.

well i kinda disagree, it has influence, why everybody wants to be thin? just like that? nah they want to be like celebs and models, that's the reason

I know they have to look good, and hey, i'm thin too, i want to keep it thin, but i will never have an eating disorder, because all over the world there's people begging for food, people who lost everything, with no money to buy food for their children, and a girl trying to be a model, starving herself. I know she tried to eat and it's serious, but i think it's pathetic. That's all. :ninja:

I know they have to look good, and hey, i'm thin too, i want to keep it thin, but i will never have an eating disorder, because all over the world there's people begging for food, people who lost everything, with no money to buy food for their children, and a girl trying to be a model, starving herself. I know she tried to eat and it's serious, but i think it's pathetic. That's all. :ninja:

Muito Franca :ninja: :laugh:

Muito Franca :ninja: :laugh:

Franca, sempre franca. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 month later...