Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

• 2 weeks later...
Summer 2004 Collection Launch of major Australian retailer David Jones in Melbourne, 19 August 2004, & in Sydney, 11 August 2004.

lindajones011ji.th.jpg lindajones021wp.th.jpg lindajones030ii.th.jpg lindajones044ip.th.jpg lindajones058rb.th.jpg

lindajones062wr.th.jpg lindajones076fj.th.jpg lindajones080gz.th.jpg lindajones093bl.th.jpg lindajones100lo.th.jpg

lindajones110vb.th.jpg lindajones129on.th.jpg lindajones137sf.th.jpg lindajones149ol.th.jpg lindajones152qz.th.jpg

Thank you so much, Emilia! :heart: I love all your high quality photos of Linda Evangelista, but these have to be my favorite; I simply adore her hair and overall style in this particular runway show. She is still, by far, my favorite supermodel. :kiss:

Keep up the incredible work, Emilia, and give us more, more, more! :heart:

Top Canadian model Linda Evangelista for French fashion designer Christian Lacroix presents this long blue and purple embroidered evening gown with long matching tonic cape as part of his Autumn/Winter 1996 high fashion collection July 9, 1996.

rtrphotos4014857ss.th.jpg