Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

Alexandria just congrats Elsa via twitter :heart::clap:

@AlexandriaMorgz: Congrats @elsahosk on becoming a @VictoriasSecret Angel! You deserve it!! Photo by Vincent Peters for Vogue Italia

did she just deleted the tweet? because if she had... it's totally true LOL OMG OMG OMG. so happy for Elsa!

Yes made a screencap :p

But she indeed deleted it already... Must be true then :ddr:

Good girl :laugh:

I'm super happy for Elsa, and I think they'll announce her the same way they did for Karlie, remember how a few months before Karlie was announced at the SWIM event she had interviews where she was talking about being an Angel? I think Elsa is either officially being announced when they have their Holiday event (which is December), or the SWIM event like Karlie (which is in March). We'll see, she's going to do great though :hehe: 

IMG site wrote on Elsa's portfolio that she got Angel contract! More and more confermations yay!

She served as a brand ambassador for its Pink line for two consecutive years, and recently received the company’s prestigious “Contract Angel” title.

source: http://imgmodels.com/new-york/women/model/portfolio?mid=10461

Aside from maybe one or two other girls, she was the logical choice.  Goddess-like beautiful, well-spoken, infectious personality and she sells the brand.  They couldn’t have made a better choice.  Congratulations Elsa, you will be one of the greatest Angels of all-time  :surrender:

On a side note: This usually signals someone leaving.  Lindsay?  Doutzen (I hope not)?  Ale (I hope not)?  Also, I think it came down to her and Martha Hunt.  I also think it was decided when they were both given recent VS events.  Elsa shined and Marta, maybe not so much.  As others have pointed out, Martha may have slipped in the eyes of VS, while Elsa just pulled away for the easy win.

Edit:  Not that it means anything, but Wikipedia  has updated its list of Angels with Elsa.