Bellazon

Niki Taylor
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Supermodel Niki Taylor Expecting

post-17383-1225597818_thumb.jpg post-17383-1225597786_thumb.jpg

Niki Taylor and her NASCAR husband Burney Lamar

October 30, 2008

Supermodel Niki Taylor and husband Burney Lamar are with child, a rep for the supermodel confirmed to Access Hollywood.

“Supermodel Niki Taylor and her NASCAR husband Burney Lamar announce today that they are expecting their first child in early March,” a rep for Niki said in statement released to Access.

“Burney and I are very excited with this stage of our lives,” Niki told People “We’re thrilled.”

Niki and Burney were married in LaJolla, Calif., in December of 2006, after meeting at a NASCAR autographing session. Burney is a NASCAR driver in the Nationwide series and drives for Braun Racing .

Niki is mother to twin boys Jake and Hunter, 13.

The couple currently resides in Brentwood, TN.

Source: http://www.accesshollywood.com/supermodel-...g_article_11947

new blog post :wub:

Niki's Blog | Spring Break with my family

Hi Friends,

This past week has been packed full with both work and family. I was excited to spend an ample amount of time with my boys (Jake and Hunter) since they were out of school for Spring Break holiday. The boys were even able to be apart of my photoshoot for a national magazine this past Tuesday. The shoot was at my house and the entire family got involved, which was a great experience for everyone. Burney was surprised when he came home to see a crew full of people and an entire photoshoot setup in the backyard-ha! Ciel behaved like an angel and was extremely tolerant of being pulled in and out of shots. My baby girl is such a happy baby! Keep checking back for updates on my site and through Twitter to find out more information on my aforementioned magazine article…

The weather is absolutely gorgeous in Nashville today! No clouds in sight, sunny, and a slightly cool breeze. This type of weather makes me almost giddy about the upcoming motorcycle riding season- Spring and Summer here I come (with my Harley)!!!

What have you been doing now that spring is in the air? Any other motorcycle fanatics out there?

Catch up with you soon,

Niki

http://www.nikitaylor.com/ViewBlogComments.aspx?ID=4

she looks great! I dont think Niki has seen it yet, you should show her on twitter, hehe.

Niki see!

Me and my baby girl in @peoplemag "Body After Baby" story! On stands now!

so cute picture but only one :(