Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

• 2 weeks later...

from Dakota Chappy's instagram

This is my 600th post on Instagram, so I wanted it to be special. This photo was taken by my 93 year old grandmother. It's a treasure to me for all it represents. It's full of hope, joy, reverence, and cheek bones. It encompasses family, connection, shared experiences, and common threads. It's love and power, bravery , and survival. Thank you @caseyepaul and @stephanieseymourofficial for being you and for showing me how to be me to the benefit of others.

post-21972-0-66817400-1447886112_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2015 at 4:11 PM, brazilianaffair said:

by Helmut Newton for Max calendar, 1995

Never seen.  Very nice.  Do you know, or, are you sure about the source?  Stephanie is one of the models in 1995 MAX Calendario Helmut Newton Top Model per un Anno, but not that shot.

Happy Holidays, by the way.  :)

On 15/12/2015 at 3:22 AM, FAMAMOCA said:

Never seen.  Very nice.  Do you know, or, are you sure about the source?  Stephanie is one of the models in 1995 MAX Calendario Helmut Newton Top Model per un Anno, but not that shot.

Happy Holidays, by the way.  :)

hi...it is definitelly from the same photoshoot, by Newton, found it on a twitter account....not sure if it was used for different issues of the calendar, no idea about that....they also appear on a greek magazine called "Flash" in 1995, as you can see here http://www.stephanie-seymour.de/__gallery.php?year=1995&gal=288&index=__index_prev&pgID=editorialsA