Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

@TheDude2k told me to check out this thread, I don't know much about Stephanie Seymour but I see she modeled for Avon! My mom and I are big Avon fans, my grandma sold Avon for like 30 years or something and we still use their products, so I'm really happy to see some old Avon adds on here. 

I don't like the clothes/hairstyles from her era of modeling, but she herself is very pretty and I do like seeing how editorials and fashion and modeling has developed over the years. 

thank you @ser_franklin for all the uploads! she is very pretty! 

1 hour ago, bump said:

@TheDude2k told me to check out this thread, I don't know much about Stephanie Seymour but I see she modeled for Avon! My mom and I are big Avon fans, my grandma sold Avon for like 30 years or something and we still use their products, so I'm really happy to see some old Avon adds on here. 

I don't like the clothes/hairstyles from her era of modeling, but she herself is very pretty and I do like seeing how editorials and fashion and modeling has developed over the years. 

you are welcome, enjoy! 😊

14 hours ago, bump said:

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, michelabella said:

Thanks for all your scans and seeing her pics together instead of all scattered. I always searched for a Stephanie Seymour fansite to look at all her work and I never could find one so it’s nice to see her pics all together here. 👍🏼 much appreciated. 

LOL, i know what you mean 😅😉