Bellazon

Metro (series)

Enrico_sw

1360781335_Metro2033.thumb.jpg.0167a37f1482a55bd393572bbc7944c5.jpg1071152809_MetroLL.thumb.jpg.b1bae2c2bed67c6995123d93d7d27bcf.jpg621519028_MetroExodus.thumb.jpg.2416a2978f5e9337956a6d690312dd72.jpg

Metro games are first-person shooter survival horror video games. Their stories are based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel of the same name; they are set in the ruins of Russia following a nuclear war, where the survivors are forced to live in underground metro tunnels.

So far, there are three games: Metro 2033 (released in 2010), Metro: Last Light (2013),  Metro Exodus (2019).

19 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@Enrico_sw  Have you played Exodus?

It's on my "to watch" list.  The prettiest youtube gamer is definitely Marz.  She's very classy too

Yes, I have played it at a friend's. I haven't bought it yet. I really liked it.

I don't know this Marz. Do you have links?

What I don't really like about Exodus is the "Mad Max" (desert wasteland) environment; where' the Metro in Metro?    It's a lot more outdoorsy this time around.  I prefer the claustrophobia and jam-packed designs of Metro/LL.  IMHO LL has portions that have the best underground living examples in gaming

On 3/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, Enrico_sw said:

And so is she! (and she's Russian, so she makes a lot of sense here. I liker her voice BTW.)

I forgot about her! I would say that she and Marz are the most beautiful.  You should see her witcher videos- her make up , hair and dress are beautiful

• 5 months later...
On 8/31/2019 at 11:46 AM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon  I took a Russian class when I was a student (not at a lot of hours, but sill, I liked it a lot). Anyway, we studied this song, it's by a band called Аквариум. It's a very interesting song, I like its meaning and it's good that they chose it for the game.

Here's the original song:

On 9/3/2019 at 6:27 PM, Enrico_sw said:

@Cult Icon  I took a Russian class when I was a student (not at a lot of hours, but sill, I liked it a lot). Anyway, we studied this song, it's by a band called Аквариум. It's a very interesting song, I like its meaning and it's good that they chose it for the game.

I like the Soviet military marches however they'd probably not use that in this game..

I personally like Last Light's art design/story the most out of the three.

In the case of nuclear holocaust, the Russians would have the most economical military equipment.

On 9/5/2019 at 4:35 AM, Cult Icon said:

I personally like Last Light's art design/story the most out of the three.

Last light is better than 2033 (artwork, story, design, weapons, etc.) 

Exodus is more open world (less "metro"), but I still like it; let's say it's a different gameplay type (kinda like fallout).