Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I hate, haaaaaaaaaaaate everytime Carolina gets of any of the girls face, she always ages them horribly with her make but, she was always great of Bee somehow, but last night the Carolina effect showed. Behati is one of the most fresh faces in the industry and for a make-up artist to make HER, of out of people, look old... Damn, get Carolina out here, please.

The rest of the outfit and her hair is great, vintage Gucci is always a good choice. Bee has a good red carpet taste.

5 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I hate, haaaaaaaaaaaate everytime Carolina gets of any of the girls face, she always ages them horribly with her make but, she was always great of Bee somehow, but last night the Carolina effect showed. Behati is one of the most fresh faces in the industry and for a make-up artist to make HER, of out of people, look old... Damn, get Carolina out here, please.

The rest of the outfit and her hair is great, vintage Gucci is always a good choice. Bee has a good red carpet taste.

Wow literally you are the first person I see saying likes Behati's outfit👏

To me it's ok but I don't hate it like the rest.

17 hours ago, karinainfashionland said:

Wow literally you are the first person I see saying likes Behati's outfit👏

To me it's ok but I don't hate it like the rest.

The outfit isn't the problem, the way it was styled is. Maybe with wavy hair and better jewels it would been more glamorous but overall is ok.

I love seeing her with Lily!!! And I also love seeing Behati in an Iron Maiden shirt!! :stormy:

23 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Yes I agree with this, I had to zoom in on the picture to believe how bad the makeup is. Behati looks better without makeup, but definitely does not look good with this makeup. 

This is really really really bad makeup.

Her outfit is ok, but it's a bit boring and is that her thong straps you can see above her skirt? I would put those away if so, but even if they're just random straps on the skirt, I don't care for it.