Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I edited one of Behati's beautiful pictures and thought I'd share it with you guys ;)

post-50748-0-1446068510-0582_thumb.jpg

xxo Jess

~Please do not hotlink images - check the rules here - Edited by Carmelita.~

Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites, or your board, blog, website, band/group and etc. ~PC

Edited by PinkCouture

Thank god you are back Baron!! and with something new (my pics were new as well but nobody notice :( ) beautiful Behati :)
^Well, as you know, I did! :blush:
anyone know where I can find this picture without the letters?
^Here:

post-11221-1309718002_thumb.jpg

Sorry it's not of higher quality. It may be out there, somewhere... :/

By the way, anybody know what this pertains too (aside from being pretty much a wish list! :whistle: )? I mean obviously it's VS PINK, but aside from seeing it on a tumblr I can't see it on the site itself... :idk:

post-11221-0-1446068514-57684_thumb.jpg

Thank god you are back Baron!! and with something new (my pics were new as well but nobody notice :( ) beautiful Behati :)
^Well, as you know, I did! :blush:
anyone know where I can find this picture without the letters?
^Here:

post-11221-1309718002_thumb.jpg

Sorry it's not of higher quality. It may be out there, somewhere... :/

By the way, anybody know what this pertains too (aside from being pretty much a wish list! :whistle: )? I mean obviously it's VS PINK, but aside from seeing it on a tumblr I can't see it on the site itself... :idk:

post-49177-0-1446068515-37576_thumb.jpg

loveee the Pink girls Photo, thanks :wave:

Baron, that´s your dream team :D
^ :laugh: Pretty good start, isn't it?!
^Mystery solved, as it's a page in the new PINK catalogue ('split' shot below). The site's been updated, and although most of the new stuff was found on the browser already there are a few more:

post-11221-1309948193_thumb.jpg post-11221-1309948221_thumb.jpg post-11221-1309948315_thumb.jpg