Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

9 hours ago, jennifer said:

When does she finally start working? 

It's already annoying. But I hope she will be in Christmas advertising for VS. It will be filming this or next month. 

She's been gone for so long.. It feels like she will never come back !

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:40 AM, behoti said:

She's wearing a Suicidal Tendencies shirt! So that's the Misfits, Black Sabbath, and Flipper and now Suicial Tendencies shirts that I've seen her wear. love it!!!

Thank you for posting. Is there a way I can save the picture? I tried but it won't let me and I love this picture!

@bump I don't think she actually listens to them. They're "vintage t-shirts" now so celebs wear them because they're expensive.

As much as I love the Angels, their taste in music leaves a lot to be desired. They're all part of the Rihanna, Beiber and #QueenBey crowd.

Album: Generic Fan if you know what I mean.

25 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

@bump I don't think she actually listens to them. They're "vintage t-shirts" now so celebs wear them because they're expensive.

As much as I love the Angels, their taste in music leaves a lot to be desired. They're all part of the Rihanna, Beiber and #QueenBey crowd.

just read some of her interview. She really listen them. She is not like other VS angels. And she is definitely not a fan of Bieber. She had some of ironic notes about him on Twitter few years back. She really listen all these rock band and other. 

36 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

4 minutes ago, Candyliz said:

Definitely she is a rocker girl :heart:

Yes, it really seems that she's one of the exceptions.

It would be a welcome revelation if she does listen to the heavy stuff but I remain skeptical. The guy Katy Perry dated, I can't recall

his name right now, he's considered a rocker. Bee would be a million times hotter for me if she did listen to those bands.

2 hours ago, bump said:

She's wearing a Suicidal Tendencies shirt! So that's the Misfits, Black Sabbath, and Flipper and now Suicial Tendencies shirts that I've seen her wear. love it!!!

Thank you for posting. Is there a way I can save the picture? I tried but it won't let me and I love this picture!

You can take a picture of it