Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

https://www.aol.com/article/lifestyle/2017/08/03/behati-prinsloo-on-beauty-skincare-and-motherhood-and-how-s/23063925/

So what is Prinsloo's beauty philosophy, and what does she want to teach her daughter as she grows up? Take care of yourself, and love the you that you're given.

"I want to teach her that having confidence is the most beautiful thing, no matter how you look on the outside. It's about radiating that confidence and knowing that you're unique, and one of a kind. You don't have to look like anyone else."

2 hours ago, Candyliz said:

So what is Prinsloo's beauty philosophy, and what does she want to teach her daughter as she grows up? Take care of yourself, and love the you that you're given.

"I want to teach her that having confidence is the most beautiful thing, no matter how you look on the outside. It's about radiating that confidence and knowing that you're unique, and one of a kind. You don't have to look like anyone else."

Aww ! Precisely the reason I am a Behati fan. She has a great perspective on beauty and legit why she is loved by her fans and peers. 

Despite getting considerably less sleep, Prinsloo says, "It’s always worth it when you see her face smiling back at you.”
Prinsloo will miss that little smile like crazy when she begins modeling again. She's already made her comeback as the face of SK-II's newest collection. When Dusty grows up, she'll get to experience a little bit of what her mother's life was like as an international model. Prinsloo has saved her wedding gown and a few other vintage pieces for her daughter.
“I think I started keeping all the backstage VS robes for her, and thought it’s such a cool thing,” she said. “Like, ‘Look, Dusty, your mom walked in 10 Victoria’s Secret shows! Wow!’”