Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

2.3941From this link http://gulfnews.com/life-style/glamour/fashion/behati-prinsloo-on-her-raw-spirit-and-life-with-adam-1.1684987

Behati Prinsloo on her Raw Spirit and life with Adam

The supermodel and Victoria’s Secret angel is the face of the fragrance by photographer Russell James

When celebrity photographer Russell James launched his first line of fragrances called Raw Spirit, he only had one name in mind to front the campaign: Behati Prinsloo. The Namibian model, who married Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine in 2014, had already worked with James in Victoria’s Secret campaigns.

“Behati is so perfect for Raw Spirit. She has this authenticity and amazing natural energy. It’s really as if we’ve brought Raw Spirit to life in human form,” James said.

With the introduction of the fragrance in the UAE by OBS Lifestyle, Prinsloo spoke to tabloid! about her Raw Spirit, beauty regimens and being married to a rock star.

Tell us about what you feel the Raw Spirit philosophy is, and why it appeals to you?

I’m an advocate for if you take something, you have to give something back and I think Raw Spirit shares that philosophy. I love that it gives back to the communities they partner with. It’s just truly a pure of hearted company.

What is your favourite fragrance? Why?

I’m obsessed with Wild Fire. I like muskier scents.

Where’s your favourite place to satisfy your wanderlust?

Africa and Hawaii.

What’s your spirit animal?

A lion.

You’re stranded in the wilderness — what five beauty products can’t you live without and why?

Sunblock, rose water spray, lip balm, coconut butter, a good hair mask

You’ve been with Victoria’s Secret since 2008, and an Angel since 2009. What are your most and least favourite parts of your job?

Travelling the world is definitely my favourite part, missing my friends and family my least favourite.

Last year you made history as only the third Angel to ever open the Fashion Show in two consecutive years — how did that feel?

It was truly a dream come true, I really didn’t expect it at all. It was amazing news, I cried.

You recently talked about how your husband got you into yoga and golf. What else has he gotten you into?

Definitely art and architecture.

And what have you gotten him into?

Being a total goof ball (laughs).

What are the biggest lessons married life have taught you?

It’s just showed me how more epic life can be with someone you love so much by your side. How lucky we are.