Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Get to know Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo and find out some fun facts about the Angel. Don't miss the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Tuesday, Dec. 9 10/9c.

1. What character from a CBS show do you have a crush on? 

This is tough. I don’t watch many tv shows but I’m a big Ted Danson fan so ill go with him.

2. If you could teleport to any time and place in history where would you go? 

Either the 60’s or 70’s.

3. How would you boil down your life philosophy using only a Twitter hashtag?

#loveismyreligion.

4. Which three artists are on your music playlist right now? 

Stray Cats, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac

5. What's your "go-to" Karaoke song? 

Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus

6. What kinds of photos are you a sucker for on Instagram or other photo sharing sites? 

Anything to do with baby animals, I can’t stand the cuteness!

7. What's your regime to get Fashion Show ready? 

I try not to get too stressed out, I enjoy the time and the process. My training sessions are more intense, my diet is strict and very healthy. I do yoga to center myself along with cardio. It is really a fun and exciting time of year for everyone at VS.

8. What famous person, dead or living, would you like the chance to have dinner with? 

Bob Marley

9. What was your very first job?

I shot an editorial for South African Elle in Cape Town South Africa . I was so blown away that it was even real & that I would have a career and here I am doing Victoria’s Secret, it’s crazy. It’s incredible how things happen.

10.What is your favorite thing about being a part of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? 

The friendships I have made with everyone. We are one big family and that means so much to me. The VS show is like no other. The energy that it is surrounded by, it really doesn’t get any better. I feel like a different person when I am on the runway, I still get nervous. The feeling is incredible.

cbs.com