Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I was recording the whole thing with a screen recorder but my computer turned off and i lost the whole thing :T

Did anyone else record it? :( I'm so sad right now :(

it'll probably be available through showstudio's youtube channel in a few days. karlie did one of those years ago and it was posted up.

THANK YOU <3333333333333 YOU SAVED MY DAY <3

turns out they're not done with the shoot. they're shooting candice and joan next, they'll probably released all of the videos after that dec 1st shoot. fingers crossed. it's been a longwait. 

Awnnn thanks for letting me know!! I agree with you but hopefully it will be worth it

Victoria’s Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo on Her First Fashion Moment and New Denim Collection

Even as a child, Victoria’s Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo was obsessed with jeans. Growing up in Namibia, the preacher’s daughter, a self-described tomboy, would scour the boutiques of Cape Town, South Africa for the right pair. Now the supermodel has put that denim obsession into action with a second ten-piece collection of skinny jeans and graphic tees with Los Angeles-based label THVM titled Peaceful Punk, one that evokes her free-spirited style. Here, Prinsloo talks laid-back allure, playing with the boys, and the iconic bands (and brands) that inspire her designs.

My mom used to call me a “jean hoarder” growing up, because I had so many pairs of jeans—and I still do. I grew up in a really small town, so it wasn’t really a fashion-forward place and it was very casual. I remember as a teenager, Guess jeans were the thing, the hottest thing around. I would go to Cape Town, and my mom would buy them for me. I grew up on farms a lot, with the boys, playing lots of sports, so my style was very tomboy. Meanwhile, my mom was always in full hair and makeup—a very classy lady! In that sense I did grow up with fashion in my life, but I personally never wanted to put on heels. Because my dad was a preacher, I was in church all the time; I just felt more comfortable with a tomboy vibe.

I  loved the nineties Versace jean campaigns, and the nineties high-waisted Levi’s “mom jeans.” I wouldn’t say there is one specific person that I see as an icon, but I think there are a lot of different periods in time that influence me, nineties styles as well as seventies bell-bottom jeans: I loved those Calvin Klein moments with Kate Moss, the sexier Versace ones, too, and I love Led Zeppelin—all these bands with their tight jeans.

It was really exciting collaborating with THVM on a denim collection. I’m very picky when it comes to jeans—it’s a hard market to get right, but I found that working with them, things happened really naturally. Designing jeans isn’t like making dresses, you have to bring a bit of your personality: I wanted to make it true to my own style. I tried to mix a little punk rock in, a little Sex Pistols, but also to keep things easy and everyday. My favorite pair come with black-and-white stripes and I like the high-waisted ones; because I am so tall, we made them quite long. The red jeans and the baggy denim are very punk rock too—we have every style in there, but on the whole, the collection still has a lot of my tomboy life in it.

post-85480-0-06145000-1417361508_thumb.jpost-85480-0-79121100-1417361497_thumb.j

Source: http://www.vogue.com/5132445/behati-prinsloo-victorias-secret-new-denim-collection/