Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^ HELL NO!!! Seriously...this shit has gotten beyond out of hand. This place has slowly starting turning into a wasteland of text and commentary. Don't get me wrong, thank you to those who have contributed a worthwhile post but its gotten to the point where I'm considering taking off as well. I fully understand this is a forum but we need some limits to the nonsense that keeps flourishing on here...once again NO OFFENSE TO THE LONG TERM FANS!!!

^ HELL NO!!! Seriously...this shit has gotten beyond out of hand. This place has slowly starting turning into a wasteland of text and commentary. Don't get me wrong, thank you to those who have contributed a worthwhile post but its gotten to the point where I'm considering taking off as well. I fully understand this is a forum but we need some limits to the nonsense that keeps flourishing on here...once again NO OFFENSE TO THE LONG TERM FANS!!!

THANK YOU, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SAY THIS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME

BARON PLEASEEEEE, COME BACK!

I do not apologize .... I can not do anything if the lack of sex has left you with a bad mood. I'm very happy about it, and be a fan of someone does not mean being serious ... Behati and Adam are two funny people, nice and ironic, and I'm sure they would not like to see that his attitude. Just talking about.

^Just try and keep the topic on behati as much as possible. If theres new pics of behati with adam, or legit information about behati and adam, then okay thats postworthy, but if theres posts completly about adam, please go post it in his thread. And if you want to chat with another member about something silly, you can talk to eachother through PM or on their profile.

Love behati, not trying to be mean to anyone or any member here. Lets just try and keep on topic :) Many of you also post great pics and info, and I thank you for that :flower:

is not that, in my opinion since behati became Adam's girlfriend a lot of new fans start coming out from nowhere invading the thread with nonsense things while we have been here for a while trying to make this thread a serious one, and baron used to be like the bestttt in here and now he's gone because all these stupid coments, so really, STICK TO THE TOPIC, we can upload pics and discuss a little bit but do not make this thread a bar refaeli's one

not trying to be mean here though

^ Sweetie, he only posted a picture of Adam because he was wearing the same clothes in the pic with Behati....And we wanted to know if they were touring together...

and I guess thats fine too, but sometimes this thread gets alittle off topic, and theres more talk about behati and adam, as apposed to just behati. Which is fine they're a cute couple, and if theres news about them hey, post. But sometimes it rambles onto whole posts about "is behati gonna go on tour with him" "I wonder if adam is going to do this with behati, ect, ect.

So all I am saying is if theres news about adam and behati like new pics, a legit article, then post, even little sidecomments is fine, whatever. just keep it from rambling on too much on just adam, or too much just behati and adam. :flower:

OMG I though Behati's fans were different but you're all so over yourself... I don't think this thread became a mess, I think it's still cool... I'm not a new Behati fan... sorry to say but I love her for a long time... I like when people discuss things, I like when people talk about her here...

I meant that he is with her on tour in Mexico.

I'm just confirming that she is with him, I think it unnecessary to lack of education.

i think that almost everyone here knows that she is with him...

I meant that She is with her on tour in Mexico. Sorry

sorry i misunderstood

I meant that he is with her on tour in Mexico.

I'm just confirming that she is with him, I think it unnecessary to lack of education.

i think that almost everyone here knows that she is with him...

I meant that She is with her on tour in Mexico. Sorry

sorry i misunderstood

I confirmed that Behati is with him in Mexico ... not that she is dating him, we all know it!