Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

GORGEOUS BEHATI!!! I miss her in this kinda runways >.<

Wonder if she will do another beside VS >.<

One time I read she doesn't like so much do the fashion weeks because it's very hard do many castings and it's much pressure, and they haven't time to talk with other models. I read she only did that when she wasn't so much famous, but now she doesn't need to do that. I read this, I don't know when or where neither if this is true, but the fact is since she is an angel she left the high fashion shows (what is sad, because I like to see her on this runways) :cry2:

GORGEOUS BEHATI!!! I miss her in this kinda runways >.<

Wonder if she will do another beside VS >.<

One time I read she doesn't like so much do the fashion weeks because it's very hard do many castings and it's much pressure, and they haven't time to talk with other models. I read she only did that when she wasn't so much famous, but now she doesn't need to do that. I read this, I don't know when or where neither if this is true, but the fact is since she is an angel she left the high fashion shows (what is sad, because I like to see her on this runways) :cry2:

ah yeah i think i saw an interview when she said that, but i dont think she's leaving the High Fashion, she said it would be fun just to do 2 show in fashion weeks then hangs out with the other model friends lol i guess that's why she no longer focus

kinda sad to think since she was getting THERE, you know >.< but doesnt mean she's less popular now, she's seems getting more well known though she no longer did much High Fashion Runways and beside she still do editorials, i think this year she only did Lacoste runway no? last year she still did Anna Sui so i think that's what she wants, just enjoying life hahaha

but seriously she got the face and figure of High Fashion >.< i think ppl who called her "ugly" or "not beautiful" enough for VS just stupid and doesnt know where she came from (along with Chanel Iman) lol XD