Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

VS

post-42054-0-1446069740-43123_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446069740-76373_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446069741-26244_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446069741-29677_thumb.jpg th_cfd91f202738415.jpg/monthly_07_2012/post-42054-0-1446069741-31615_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3396978" alt="post-42054-0-1446069741-31615_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="134.74"> post-42054-0-1446069741-32512_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446069741-33926_thumb.jpg th_28575f202738444.jpg/monthly_07_2012/post-42054-0-1446069741-35006_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3396984" alt="post-42054-0-1446069741-35006_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="134.74"> post-42054-0-1446069741-58943_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446069742-01708_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446069742-31529_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446069742-36551_thumb.jpg

Hi All ^^

New here (well actually not really new, i lost my old acc T_T) but i'm a new fan of behati lol xD well not really new,been liking her since 2010,but never really followed her news,just admiring her on catwalk and her fun & lively vids hahaha,till recently she got mentioned here and there cause she dated Adam Levine and got blamed by ignorant ppl (since they said behati being mean to anne or whatever and made me go WHUUUUT? @_@ lol how she's the mean or bad one here hmmmmph ~_~ )

honestly, i kinda shocked when i found out she's dating adam, i mean she could do better than that and i thought she was still with her (ex)bf, but i guess you just cant help with whom you fallin in love with >.< and according to Adam's fans (who look at this in positive ways), They glad Behati came into his life cause she brings happiness and fun time when he was feeling down lol XD and they say behati and adam actually kinda have similar personality (not bout dating here and there @_@)

well anyway, she's been my fave Angel along with candice, rosie, ale, lindsay kekekeke i love her personality cause she just so not High Profile SuperModel like, you knoooow? i mean she's just like girl next-door in her daily life, and she just like "whatever" kinda person, like recently she seems being attacked by haters (idk is it from beliebers or adam's fans or others XD), she took it lightly and joke bout it, i love that, she's not being stressed out or whatever^^ she just laugh bout it (though maybe inside she did feel bit sad, MAYBE) but she took it in positive way <3

well i guess all her recents pics already being posted, but i stumbled upon this one

the camera being used just BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ~_~ lololol

tumblr_m7l2nmCapd1roj2dso1_500.jpg

CPSJ- Couldn't of said it better myself- Welcome!!!

I was so happy when I found out that Behati flew to see Adam at Lake Tahoe. I really thought she was not going to make it because earlier we got that tweet that she was shooting VS with Erin. Adam and Bee have been apart for a week- young love!! Anyways, I still can't believe they have been together since May and have only been apart three weeks in total. That just proves that they are both working hard in not letting distance win!! She spent a lot of time in LA, shooting Seafolly and then he spend time in NYC shoot his movie, Can a song save your Life. During that time, they were very private and we didn't see so much paparazzi. This shows that they are keeping things away form the media- which is a good thing. They are still trying to get to know each other- they both are still trying to heal. And I really think they are both helping each other out.

So, when I saw the picture on them in Tahoe- I was overjoyed!! Both of them had a smile that showed how happy they were. Bee looked beautiful as her rocker self and Adam was Adam- a truly great guy. What I also liked about this picture is that Bee doesn't shy away- she was proud to be in that group shot and the Taylor Made ( golf) correspondent girls probably thought she was a cool girl!! Those pants looked so hot on her- showing her fabulous figure!

I had friends that went to the Tahoe show and they said Adam looked so super happy and was joking around with the audience. That only shows his great funny personality, which I am sure Behati appreciates. Also, his guitar solos in many of his songs probably melted Bee's heart!! Seriously, this pair have so much in common that it is scary!!

So, now they are in LA together. So far, Adam has been tweeting random stuff- which is what he normally does when he is happy. He sends tweet- which are really funny. Hopefully one day, both can tweet each other but I think they might not since he is trying to keep this relationship more private than his last one. I wonder what will happen- will she tour with them mid August or go to visit family. Whatever it is - we have to be support this couple so hopefully it will last.

CPSJ- Couldn't of said it better myself- Welcome!!!

I was so happy when I found out that Behati flew to see Adam at Lake Tahoe. I really thought she was not going to make it because earlier we got that tweet that she was shooting VS with Erin. Adam and Bee have been apart for a week- young love!! Anyways, I still can't believe they have been together since May and have only been apart three weeks in total. That just proves that they are both working hard in not letting distance win!! She spent a lot of time in LA, shooting Seafolly and then he spend time in NYC shoot his movie, Can a song save your Life. During that time, they were very private and we didn't see so much paparazzi. This shows that they are keeping things away form the media- which is a good thing. They are still trying to get to know each other- they both are still trying to heal. And I really think they are both helping each other out.

So, when I saw the picture on them in Tahoe- I was overjoyed!! Both of them had a smile that showed how happy they were. Bee looked beautiful as her rocker self and Adam was Adam- a truly great guy. What I also liked about this picture is that Bee doesn't shy away- she was proud to be in that group shot and the Taylor Made ( golf) correspondent girls probably thought she was a cool girl!! Those pants looked so hot on her- showing her fabulous figure!

I had friends that went to the Tahoe show and they said Adam looked so super happy and was joking around with the audience. That only shows his great funny personality, which I am sure Behati appreciates. Also, his guitar solos in many of his songs probably melted Bee's heart!! Seriously, this pair have so much in common that it is scary!!

So, now they are in LA together. So far, Adam has been tweeting random stuff- which is what he normally does when he is happy. He sends tweet- which are really funny. Hopefully one day, both can tweet each other but I think they might not since he is trying to keep this relationship more private than his last one. I wonder what will happen- will she tour with them mid August or go to visit family. Whatever it is - we have to be support this couple so hopefully it will last.