Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^"finaly" what?

Finally I meant. Sorry for my english. And finally to have left the Bee photos and stuff. Was taking. I am anxious to know her stuff with Adam too. Tips on how to search? I would like to help.

^Oh no, don't worry about that. I understood you meant 'finally' - I just wondered finally what?! There's a steady pace of photos here.

As for the other thing - well, I don't know about you, but I can't help but see stuff about their relationship every time Behati's name comes up on the internet now... :pinch: I'd rather stick to her modelling anyway, and leave private lives private until either party cares to share.

I want this photos!!! Behati so cute and sexy +_+

^Well, we might be lucky enough to get these shots released on the website at some point. Who knows? :idk: Interesting though to see that Russell James himself had difficulty distinguishing the participants (and, indeed, counting them too! :shifty: ):
Times Square, just drove by these #victoriassecret billboards I shot of #CandiceSwanepel and #ErinHeatherton
(Source: Russell James' twitter)

+ There were a couple of articles on Vogue's(UK) website, regarding VS affairs. No new accompanying pictures, but you might find some interest in them:

Secret Surprise

LAUREN MILLIGAN

07 June 2012

BEHATI PRINSLOO might be one of the world's most beautiful women, but she still pinches herself that she's a Victoria's Secret Angel - following in the footsteps of supermodels from Gisele Bundchen and Tyra Banks, to Heidi Klum andAlessandra Ambrosio.

"Becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel was a huge one for me, because I just never thought I would be able to do that next to some of the world's most beautiful women," she told us." I always felt like too much of a tomboy!"

Although she hit the headlines last week for her love life - after being pictured with Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine - the Namibian model's latest job is as the face of Australian swimwear label Seafolly, previously fronted by Miranda Kerr and Jessica Hart; a job that's right up her street.

"The beach is definitely where I feel most at home," she said. "It's my oxygen! I forget how much I need it sometimes when I'm away working, I am a mermaid after all! When I'm on holiday I'll paddle board, swim in the ocean, roll in the sand, long board, soak up the sun, eat good food, be with friends and family, and go fishing with my Dad."

Body Of An Angel

BEHATI PRINSLOO - "I try to do Pilates when I can all year around and I also like to swim a lot. I also have a trainer that kicks my butt when it's needed! I like to be active and keep busy," she told us in June 2012. "I eat healthy and stay active & drink plenty of water!"

(Source: vogue.co.uk - both)

HQ Images...

*I think the second picture is of Behati but VampireHorde thinks it is Shanina b/c it is next to Shanina's picture in the editorial :idk:

^Well he's wrong - and it wouldn't make much sense anyway as her picture is next to Jacqueline Jablonski with the other shot in the editorial! :p Thanks for the HQ version though, I posted the earlier vsallaccess ones back here: http://www.bellazon....00#entry2892328 post-11221-0-1446069560-9379_thumb.gif

U calling me out, Baron? For the record, that mystery girl's pic is next to Shanina not Jacquelyn. I have the issue and that's the order it's presented in so if I'm wrong, it's the magazines fault.

Don't trust the VSAA version! EFF the VSAA!