Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

^Excellent screencaps! :thumbsup:

VS have got their "Angel" (Please take long-winded, here-we-go-again, pointless argument about who is an angel and who isn't somewhere else... PLEASE!) profiles up on their site - and I spent an age trying to upload the video here last night. ImageShack just won't let me.

However, YouTube have come to my rescue like little elves hard at work whilst I slept:

And there's a little frou-frou interview with each of them too:

post-11221-0-1446067382-66956_thumb.png

I think if I were a spice I'd be cinnamon... How about a thread on General Talk? :whistle:

yeah it was for the show only

oh really ? thats too bad .

but could you explain why is that ?

cuz I think they did fashion show to sell their own product ..

its no use to do fashion show if there is no product ..

thank you

To make it look cooler? :idk: like the wings, they are not for sale either. It's all for show mostly - except the bras and panties, little stuff lol

yeah sure . I knew that .

I just wonder why You know that its not for sale ..

are you insider or something ?

To make it look cooler? :idk: like the wings, they are not for sale either. It's all for show mostly - except the bras and panties, little stuff lol

yeah sure . I knew that .

I just wonder why You know that its not for sale ..

are you insider or something ?

an insider? :rofl:

no not at all. That would be PinkCouture

Chic’s sure that millions will tune in to CBS tonight at 10 p.m. EST to catch one of the most dazzling runways in the world: The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. While many VIPs (think Gwyneth) were lucky enough to see it live, they didn’t get this kind of insider intel. CR enlisted PINK’s first official new face, Behati Prinsloo, to give us a full rundown of her hectic schedule leading up to the event. Here’s what it’s really like to walk that runway….

Tuesday, November 11:

I just arrived in Miami. The Fontainebleau is amazing! My room has the most beautiful view of the ocean. I just did my final fitting and I love my outfit! I am going to curl up in my PINK sweats and hang out for the night. This week is going to be so exciting but I need to get my beauty sleep!

Wednesday, November 12:

8:30 a.m.: I have to get my makeup done for an interview for my bio video that will be on VictoriaSecret.com with all of the other contract models. It is early, but I like getting to sit and catch up with my makeup artist, Troi Ollivierre, who has done my makeup for a lot of PINK photo shoots and events.

10:00 a.m.: Time for my first interview for VS.com! I am nervous but it will be good practice for the rest of this week!

3:00 p.m.: My interview went well and now I have to get prepared for my photo shoot with Teen Vogue tomorrow. They will be doing a piece on the new PINK Beauty line. P.S. I absolutely LOVE the lip balms!! They are minty without being to menthol. I’ve been applying non-stop since I got a sample!

5:00 p.m.: Have finally found some free time to exercise. I’m really into kickboxing back in NYC but running along the gorgeous beach will just have to do while I’m here!

7:00 p.m.: Time for dinner. I’m not really one to skimp on food but always try to keep it healthy and balanced. I love dessert but will be staying away from it!

Thursday, November 13:

7:30 a.m.: I arrive in hair and makeup with all of the Angels to get ready for an in-store photo op and holiday gift picks. It is very early and I am exhausted but the energy in the room is contagious. I am sitting next to Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio!

9:30 a.m.: We all board a bus to drive to the VS store on Lincoln Road. We pose for pictures together before I break off to do PINK interviews.

11:30 a.m.: Wow! Those two hours flew by! I talked to several camera crews from various shows and websites. I got to point out my favorite PINK gifts for the holidays. I love the red cords so much that I am going to pick up a pair before we head back to the hotel. It made me excited to get to go back to Namibia for Christmas to see my family.

12:30 p.m.: My hair and makeup are touched up and I am ready to shoot for Teen Vogue by the pool and at the beach. I love my first outfit, a PINK one piece suite with peace signs all over it and these amazing pair of Chanel wedges.

4:00 p.m.: Shoot just wrapped. Check out the March issue to see what made the pages. I am super hot and need to take advantage of my break to cool off before rehearsals. Perfect time for a swim in the ocean–perfect workout because it doesn’t feel like one!

7:00 p.m.: It’s time for rehearsals. The runway is in this huge tent by the beach and the Fontainebleau’s pool. It is different this year because the runway goes across the front of the tent with the audience on the side like a stage. I am really excited to hear the music and walk the runway for the first time. We don’t wear our outfits, just our shoes to practice walking.

9:00 p.m.: Rehearsals just ended. The runway is covered in glitter! I absolutely love the Ting Tings song that I get to walk to in the PINK section. The craziest thing happened when it was my turn, my Pierre Hardy heel broke! I thought I hit something on the runway, but when I looked down my heel had completely snapped off. I made it all the way down and back though!

Friday, November 14:

7:30 p.m.: Another early morning in hair and makeup. Today, all the models that are in the show are here so the energy is even more intense.

10:00 p.m.: We all leave hair and makeup and take a bus to a dock where there is a yacht waiting. We are dressed in the cutest sailor hats! Miami is so beautiful and seeing it from a yacht is amazing. When it pulls up to The Fonatinebleau, there are so many cameras and media waiting for us. All of this attention is crazy! But I had to hurry back to get changed for the next photo op.

2:00 p.m.: Me and all of the other models are dressed in white bikinis and filming a short segment on the beach for the TV special. The crowd around us is insane.

6:00 p.m.: It is time for rehearsals again but I’m refreshed from my swim and few hours of a break. Tonight we get to rehearse with Usher.

9:00 p.m.: Yet another night of rehearsals is over. Usher is an incredible dancer! No heel fiascos tonight but I need to go home and get some rest. I can’t believe the show is tomorrow!

Saturday, November 15:

10:00 a.m.: Today’s the day! Hitting the gym for a toning session with weights and a quick run on the treadmill. Then it’s on to granola and fruit for breakfast–gives me energy and fills me up.

12:00 p.m.: Before I get my hair and makeup done for the show, I’m filming some videos for VSPink.com. I am taking the crew around and showing them where I have been all week and what is going on with the fashion show.

1:00 p.m.: Bring on the glitter and hairspray! Time to get my show makeup on. Throughout the day, I will be doing interviews with the press. I have done so many this week that I feel like a pro now. The room is buzzing with models and cameras and I am getting really excited for tonight.

4:00 p.m.: Hair and makeup took three hours! It sounds crazy, but it looks fantastic! And I got to work with Charlotte Tilbury and Oribe who are both amazing! My boyfriend, Jamie Strachan, just arrived too giving me a good luck kiss.

5:00 p.m.: It’s almost time to go but I have a few more videos to do for VSPink.com. I love these because they are so funny! One of them is with Doutzen Kros and another one with Sharen Turney, the CEO of Victoria’s Secret. I can’t wait to see how they turn out.

6:00 p.m.: I had to go over to the tent early with some of the other PINK models like Erin Hetherton, Lindsay Ellingson, and Edita to shoot a scene for the TV special on CBS. I don’t want to give it away, but it’s really funny and I have to act like a drill sergeant!

6:30 p.m.: The jitters are setting in but I can’t wait to get in my outfit and rock the runway!

7:00 p.m.: The first show starts! We do two shows for the TV special on CBS to make sure they get as much footage as possible.

8:00 p.m.: First show is over…and it was amazing! Now quick touch ups and back to the tent.

10:00 p.m.: Here we go again! There are so many celebs in the front row like Diddy, Lenny Kravitz, Terrence Howard, and Paris Hilton.

11:00 p.m.: Both shows are over and I can’t believe it is all done! The energy was great and Usher’s performances were crazy! Everyone looked beautiful and the collection was breathtaking. My favorite section was PINK, of course! Now it’s time to go celebrate with my friends and boyfriend at the after party. Cheers!

Give karma Report post

tfs