Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Behati for VS? :shock:

May 23, 2008 -- BEHATI Prinsloo , 19, who hails from Namibia, is being groomed to be "the next Gisele Bundchen" at Victoria's Secret (which Bundchen left last year). The 5-foot-10 stunner - discovered three years ago while on holiday in Cape Town, South Africa - was just signed as the face (or body) of the Victoria's Secret Pink line. We're told the lingerie company "sees her as the next big spokesmodel" for the entire brand. Watch out, Heidi Klum!
from nypost.com

May 23, 2008 -- BEHATI Prinsloo , 19, who hails from Namibia, is being groomed to be "the next Gisele Bundchen" at Victoria's Secret (which Bundchen left last year). The 5-foot-10 stunner - discovered three years ago while on holiday in Cape Town, South Africa - was just signed as the face (or body) of the Victoria's Secret Pink line. We're told the lingerie company "sees her as the next big spokesmodel" for the entire brand. Watch out, Heidi Klum!
from nypost.com

:rofl: i'm really happy for her on this. i liked her on the VS runway last year. . . :pinky:

post-15871-0-1446073195-06246_thumb.png

:heart:

from nypost.com

really! B? :blink: good for her... i guess! more money to be commercial!

Pink is a HELLS YEAH... but as G-Unit and Mother Klum....

i'm sure gonna miss her as high fashion!

Still love B! And will forever!

yeah! :heart: its a repost! but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Yes, me too! Just saw this ed today and decided to visit this thread to see if it wasn't posted here before!

Normally, I'm not into Camilla work, but I think Behati+Camilla=v. good editorial!

And the thing I like about this thread is....that she's not another white girl posting just like that in Africa :cain: I feel like you can say Behati is African, and that's why she suits the ediotrial perfectly :rofl: