Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

maritima11.jpg

and that is so "flipping" hot.. come on.. A.B.B. is sooooooooo under rated... i love adriana lima

i mean i cant not love her for many different reasons.. but i always hear everyone complaining how underrated she is.. and i believe she is.. but she has gotten so much press these days.. maybe not the most but i mean .. what about this gorgeous brasilian girl? look at her... i just think that everyone should appreciate how much "coverage" each of their favourite models recieve.. i mean i am a brasilian model and i am trying.. well was trying [until my mother changed my plans...but that is a long different story] to make it in the business.. and there are so many beautiful girls who are just as breath-taking as your favourite models and some of them dont even have agents... i am lucky to have do the ads that i have done and gotten the experience i am and have already went through... i just think that everyone should appreciate every thing just a little bit more… its not my place to tell you want not to say and what to think or how to feel.. but this is just my opinion.. there are different ways of looking at things.. there is:

oh eww look at Gisele…her face is appalling…she has no curves except for her breast implants how could she get the cover and not my gorgeous adriana lima… adriana has only gotten to be on 15 of VS covers[and the real number is def. much more than that ].. she should be on all the ones that Gisele has received as well..

or you could act like this:

oh Gisele isn’t my favourite model… I don’t fancy her… I would have liked to see Adriana Lima on the cover of VS but she was on the cover last month and maybe next month they will pick her again…

those are just different ways of thinking.. I know the argument defending your POVs is that you would just like to see someone other than Gisele or Heidi or whomever to get the cover of X,Y,Z magazine but my point is that whom ever your favourite model is you should just be thankful for what they have earned and how far they came for you to even recognize them…. Because if you think about it they are thankful for everything that they have achieved and girls like Ana B.B. and Adriana Lima [maybe not Gisele Bundchen…but I believe Tyra Banks would belong in the same category as Adriana, Anna, and Ale, Ewing and the list goes on] are cognizant of how far they came.. and how fortunate they are to achieve what they have... and i know all of you know that...

I know this is a stupid post… but my riddlin is running through my body and I just well.. I wanted to speak my mind… thank you.. sorry if you don’t agree with me.. remember its just my opinion..

Loves,

Adriana Beatriz

Brasil816 I agree with you.

Ana doesnt particularly have features that immediatly stand out like Adriana or Ale or Gisele, but I still can not even begin to describe how gorgeous she is.

I might have an affinity towards her because she strongly resembles a friend of mine but thats besides the point...

Anyway, I don't think that because a model gets less publicity than other makes her "under-rated" I think there are some models out there that aren't as widely known by the main-stream, but they still have an enourmous amount of talent and an amazing look

ABB is def my top pic of models is that category!

Anyway I wouldn't ramble on liek this without throwing a pic on here so here you guys go!

barros44zp.jpg

scan0127wz.jpg

fotocolecao063ji.jpg