Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

3 hours ago, elfstone said:

Does anybody have any idea what might be up with her???  Saw a video of hers where she goes around shopping for clothes while visibly drunk. :ermm:

Screenshot(115).thumb.png.feacaf794f3ba37cdbe7676affedcde7.png

Where is the video? of her walking around drunk

On 3/21/2024 at 3:44 PM, babranski said:

It looks like her latest Sunroom video if I'm not mistaken. I'm not the best judge of inebriation, but I didn't really get the impression that she was drunk. What point of the video do you think she looks drunk, @elfstone ... at the start?

I am on her sunroom and saw the video... I didn't immediately think she was drunk either. that screenshot is the morning she gets ready for a photoshoot so don't think there was drinking. She presents as much goofier and awkward than you'd expect a model. Part of her charm really.

7 hours ago, Noor Hassan said:

I am on her sunroom and saw the video... I didn't immediately think she was drunk either. that screenshot is the morning she gets ready for a photoshoot so don't think there was drinking. She presents as much goofier and awkward than you'd expect a model. Part of her charm really.

Agreed. With the original description and without the screenshot I was more inclined to think the video in question was actually from a few posts ago on Sunroom. The description suggested she was out shopping and not getting ready for the day or at a shoot. In that particular past video she is obviously super awkward in front of camera because, as she says later, she's so unhappy with all the outfits she's trying. Just like the other video, I never once thought drinking may have been an issue.

She just acts pretty much like a child still. All the duckfacing, which is so 2010 and kinda embarrassing, but she's only 18 after all. Let's just hope she won't go down some drain or the other, you know, the Bella Thorne path and the likes.