Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

Didn't we have these discussions about Candice way back in the day? Her face changed too from her first VSFS appearance to a few years later.

The reality is that most young people (not just women) lose buccal fat when they age from their teens to their mid twenties.

So a lot of complaints about changing faces are just that.

Compare Margot Robbie at 18 to her at 25 for a good example of this:

Naamdloos.jpgb334faf8cbe2151aa345c3060cb24253.jpg

Or an older example would be Jennifer Connelly (pictures from Career Opportunities and A Beautiful Mind respectively)

s-l160d0.jpgMV5BYWFhMDQ4ODQtYmE3OC00MDEyLThiZDctY2QzODEzODliMGViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

On 12/2/2023 at 4:11 PM, nyepee said:

thanks for your opinion.  Remember the old words of wisdom- if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I think that this is a forum where models can be "analyzed" somehow

I think that nothing is wrong with her face, but she's out of some standards we're all used to see in a "modern" model. Her ankles aren't very slender, her ass is a bit too muscular, her face lacks those features that make other models' faces stand out

that's it. maybe isn't nice to say but if we're talking about models, that's what to talk about. If I'm in a basket forum I think I'm allowed to say that a player hasn't enough wingspan to compete with other and nobody would be offended

On 12/4/2023 at 12:34 AM, Memento Mori said:

It's very normal to post about how a teenaged model isn't as hot as she used to be.

Lol If I were to draw parallels Kate Upton and Barbara Palvin come to mind. Yet both of them bounced back spectacularly after 2-3 years didn't they?

Part of me thinks it's a credit to the potential and popularity of Emily that her thread repeatedly goes off the rails like this.

2 hours ago, rufusss said:

After some digging I managed to write code that scrapes sunroom profiles and then scraped all of her photos and videos. I wonder where is a good place to leak it, is it allowed on this forum?

Please don't. Sunroom's security is starting to become a laughing stock based on how much they hyped it up, but they still have a history of going after folks who post the content and places that host it. Bellazon is not that kind of place.

4 hours ago, rufusss said:

After some digging I managed to write code that scrapes sunroom profiles and then scraped all of her photos and videos. I wonder where is a good place to leak it, is it allowed on this forum?

If you send it to me I can leak in on SocialMediaGirls, here and Fapello (and various other sites)

15 hours ago, Bellabuzz said:

Your 'fresh from the oven' is cold. These were literally posted a few days ago. Next time before posting at least check back one or two pages before providing us with duplicate content.

I posted a few new ones and better quality... I don't see any problem with that.