Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

16 hours ago, babranski said:

Well, it seems she's finally noticed or is willing to comment about what is happening with Sunroom. I'm not exactly sure about all she's talking about with everything she's posted, but she's definitely noticing and not liking the leaked and manipulated content on reddit.

I know for a fact she watches this space. Please do not post her sunroom content here. This is not reddit.

People will share, steal, use and spread about anything that is produced.  It is a matter of the content creator making their money at the initial point of release and realising that once they do at some point that content will be shared for free somewhere else.  If you monetise boring content or the same content that is available elsewhere then it happens faster.

1 hour ago, FelMuse said:

People will share, steal, use and spread about anything that is produced.  It is a matter of the content creator making their money at the initial point of release and realising that once they do at some point that content will be shared for free somewhere else.  If you monetise boring content or the same content that is available elsewhere then it happens faster.

These are separate issues. I'm more approaching it from the direction as a long time member of Bellazon and Chillax before that. I think this forums current pseudo openly stated "don't ask don't tell" policy in regards to paid content is ... misguided. No content from Patreon, Onlyfans, Sunroom, or anything similar should be allowed unless explicitly stated otherwise.

The other issue I agree with you 100%, and also find myself annoyed with Sunroom as much as others on here seem to be annoyed at Emily. She's still young and has a ... history ... shall we say. It feels very much like Sunroom has promised the impossible, and everybody in the industry should know better and that it was always going to be impossible. The fact that Sunroom spent so much energy and money to preach their security so loudly probably even guaranteed it would be cracked faster than normal, like it was some challenge shouted from the rooftops. I'm not going to go so far to suggest Sunroom's pitch to creators was illegal like false advertising or anything, but I have zero doubts it was deceptive as hell. Nobody in their right minds can guarantee that kind of security with that kind of content creation. It gave Emily and others false hope and capitalized on it, with a shitty app that barely functioned on top of that.

On 8/10/2023 at 5:56 PM, babranski said:

These are separate issues. I'm more approaching it from the direction as a long time member of Bellazon and Chillax before that. I think this forums current pseudo openly stated "don't ask don't tell" policy in regards to paid content is ... misguided. No content from Patreon, Onlyfans, Sunroom, or anything similar should be allowed unless explicitly stated otherwise.

The other issue I agree with you 100%, and also find myself annoyed with Sunroom as much as others on here seem to be annoyed at Emily. She's still young and has a ... history ... shall we say. It feels very much like Sunroom has promised the impossible, and everybody in the industry should know better and that it was always going to be impossible. The fact that Sunroom spent so much energy and money to preach their security so loudly probably even guaranteed it would be cracked faster than normal, like it was some challenge shouted from the rooftops. I'm not going to go so far to suggest Sunroom's pitch to creators was illegal like false advertising or anything, but I have zero doubts it was deceptive as hell. Nobody in their right minds can guarantee that kind of security with that kind of content creation. It gave Emily and others false hope and capitalized on it, with a shitty app that barely functioned on top of that.

especially when you consider no matter how much protection you put on the app/device in use...someone can always use a different device to record it. This is rudimentary...but has been the case since people used to bring camcorders into theaters to pirate movies. There is really no way around it

On 8/11/2023 at 7:56 AM, babranski said:

What history are you alluding to there? I am a bit late to the party with her but I generally don't subscribe to these sites as a rule.  The content is never as exclusive as they promise!