Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

16 hours ago, snapperdogs said:

I joined her sunroom and had a few chats with her. Unfortunately it seems no matter of money will convince her to pose topless...

did you just pop in then start asking her how much it would cost for topless content, regardless of the $$$ amount? I can understand her being put off/resistant to that approach - i bet if you hung around and supported her for a while you might be able to open a dialogue at some point...but im not willing to do that haha.

3 hours ago, DaveKBaton said:

Hmm ... looking at synonyms for mocking: taunting maybe?

I think the closest I can get to what I'm looking for is "scoff" and we probably should leave it at that, I'm sure folks don't want us cluttering up the thread.

A word of caution to anyone subscribed to her Sunroom.

I purchased the "Bikini Experience" from her Sunroom page (costs over $200). From her description, this was supposed to be a video where she bought a new bikini then sent a personal message with a video trying it on. She has other videos like this on her page, but this one would be "just for the person purchasing". I dont care about money so i figured why not give it a try and see what happens...well it has been 10 days and she has not responded at all. I followed up 2 days ago asking if she had an update and she has not responded. 

Sunroom has basically 0 customer support, so i dont know if i will ever recover the money. But TL;DR dont buy any experiences from her on Sunroom until she appears to take it more seriously.