Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

13 minutes ago, FelMuse said:

No sure if this will reopen the age debate, or if the "23" is referring to something else.  A photographer wouldn't mark a pic with an age without proof.  Could be, could be not!

23a.webp

2023 maybe?

Just now, wyk1982 said:

2023 maybe?

good guess, my thought was the photograph number in a series.

Much as Emily's age was heavily debated, I never saw anyone debate that she was at an age that would put her being 23 right now.

Do we know the photographer or the studio that posted this? Instagram? We need some other work to compare with for what that number might be.

Seems to me the most likely explanations.

Looking at the other notes on the picture, they are all technical aspects about the shot. It would make no sense for her age to be noted in this regard but no other info about her. So this is possibly to the 23rd picture taken of Emily by that photographer in that session, so that you can refer to this specific picture.

Or the year the picture was taken. It was a bit before my time but there used to be a bunch of family pictures marked like "Adam, 90" showing a teen. The 90 is clearly not in reference to the teen's age but the year the picture was taken.

Alternative explanations could be in reference to the day of a longer shoot, or the day of the month, etc. ... Overall, it is almost certainly just a number to either identify the picture or a shorthand for a specific aspect of the picture. There is no indication that it is a reference to her age.

Edited by DaveKBaton
typo

Pretty awesome update on her Sunroom page the last 24 hours. Two fairly large bikini try on videos, and she looks absolutely spectacular in them, especially in video #2 posted earlier today. These videos alone are easily worth the subscription fee and then some, and it now makes me wonder what the hell kind of tik tok bikini dance she thought was worth hiding behind a $200US/$300AUS paywall.

23 hours ago, babranski said:

good guess, my thought was the photograph number in a series.

Much as Emily's age was heavily debated, I never saw anyone debate that she was at an age that would put her being 23 right now.

Do we know the photographer or the studio that posted this? Instagram? We need some other work to compare with for what that number might be.

liammchandler on instagram