Bellazon

Model Squad

RIP_Cabrini_Green

Oh shit my bad.

To me, she came off more as a Real Houswife type then model. I think they spent a little too much time on her. Hannah Ferguson was interesting. 

Caroline Lowe is the one I’m most interested in, but she wants in this episode. So next week should be better hopefully.

4 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Oh shit my bad.

To me, she came off more as a Real Houswife type then model. I think they spent a little too much time on her. Hannah Ferguson was interesting. 

Caroline Lowe is the one I’m most interested in, but she wants in this episode. So next week should be better hopefully.

thanks is there Nadine?  I will try to find these episdoes...

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

thanks is there Nadine?  I will try to find these episdoes...

Oh yeah! I’m a big Nadine fan now! I’ve never really paid much attention to her. She’s so sweet and endearing and you can tell how much she wants to succeed. I’m definitely going to be keeping up with her thread on here far more often!

19 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Oh yeah! I’m a big Nadine fan now! I’ve never really paid much attention to her. She’s so sweet and endearing and you can tell how much she wants to succeed. I’m definitely going to be keeping up with her thread on here far more often!

me a big fan of Nadine

this tumblr has nearly every photo of Nadine since 2014:

http://nadine-leopold-love.tumblr.com/archive/2014/1

I want to post some screenshots of the episode later.

These girls are extremely0 skinny in person 

I saw the episode and I quite liked it, Nadine's reaction to finally getting the VS show was adorable! But Hannah not getting it was quite hearbreaking to watch, you could see how upset she was so I really hope she books it htis year.

Also, there's going to be a total of eight episodes I think. That's what Amazon has listed 

8 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I’m a Ping superfan.

Still annoyed by Devon.

Love Caroline’s personality and humor.

Devon saying that she had it hard too because she is blonde while ping and the others were talking about diversity was so eye rolling

I absolutely cherish Nadine and Hannah way more now. They seem so genuine, sweet and hardworking. I still have to watch episode 3 though I am enjoying this show a lot for now. I hope it is going to be renewed. 

Edit: I hope to see more of Shanina and Ashley as well in the next episodes.

20 hours ago, Clauds said:

So we're gonna get daily episodes now? Devon's schedule confused me 

From what I understood yes; the 4th didn't air yesterday but it was posted on E's site or app. Although I believe they will air it, as well the remaining ones, on TV next week.